Ministik

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out yesterday late afternoon for a Family ride in Ministick....staged at the NW....

Wife strapped a soft sided cooler with snacks and hot chocolate on the rear seat of her touring sled and off we go...

A mandatory stop at the Chimney surprised me as someone rebuilt it...( okay it's been a while since we rode there)

I don’t know the history of the house or people that have lived there, but it always feels good sitting up there roasting a hot dog and sipping hot chocolate. So to who ever did the work, my family would like to give you a hug and say Thank you.

Unfortunately the single strap my wife tided the cooler with and the cooler were gone…..oh well we just rode around and made our way back to the truck…..and there was the cooler…..Someone found it and returned it to our trailer….so a hug and a thank you to them.

Was loaded and just ready to pull out and a white GM truck pulls in, no sled ….drives up to us rolls down his window to ask if we had a good ride, he comes by the staging area’s to make sure everyone made it out…..

We said thanks and as we drove away……It’s sad but we talked about, was he up to no good of some sort or was this really a local or someone from a club checking things out.

I decided to stop thinking negatively and wish to say again……

To all those that did a good turn to or for someone……Thank You.

I wish you untracked powder with no break downs and never getting stuck.

We will pay it forward ....

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We hope you enjoyed your ride in MINISTIK on the weekend feb 6

We spend hundreds of hours maintaining these 102km of trails and grooming them
Was last groomed feb 2 & 3 (28 hours & 340 ltr of diesel)

And YES that is our local Tri-County Club Member that stops by the West & North parking lots almost each night on his way home to the farm to make sure all vehicles/sleds have made it out of the parking lots before dark

Other wise he will notify the club that there may be sledders broke down in the park.

SO we say thanks to Greg for his hard work managing the parking lots and the safety of our memebrs & other sledders.

The Tri-County Executive

Last edited:
Top Bottom