MINISTIK Snowmobile Trails OPEN Saturday December 20

Ironmanstl

Reaction score
The fastest way to get ASA Trail Passes (can be used on all ASA Trails) is to call me.
I can process your memberships ($20) and any ASA Trail Passes ($60 before January 1, 2009---$70 after January 2009) over the phone if you have a VISA card I will then mail them out to you the same day.
Or call and set up a time to come over and buy your passes.

Brian
780-437-4706

I'm in the same boat Brian, sent my cheque in a few days ago to your address. Hoping to get my passes soon to take my son out on the trail. (recall I talked to you in email regarding the returned to sender issue)
:)

I look forward to some great trail riding.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were sleddin there dec 27..nice saturday ride..were at the north gate and the quads out numbered the sleds 4-2-1-i approached the boys and asked them where they were from..buddy said we are just locals out for a quad ride cause we dont have sleds..no whatcha doo?..o didnt see any cows either..gotta watch for those ice heaves they are quite big in some areas.gotta learn the area as it is quite a large area and ya could get lost in there quite easy..how about some porta potties for the ladies tho.

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were sleddin there dec 27..nice saturday ride..were at the north gate and the quads out numbered the sleds 4-2-1-i approached the boys and asked them where they were from..buddy said we are just locals out for a quad ride cause we dont have sleds..no whatcha doo?..o didnt see any cows either..gotta watch for those ice heaves they are quite big in some areas.gotta learn the area as it is quite a large area and ya could get lost in there quite easy..how about some porta potties for the ladies tho.

Thanks for the update gforce

Know what you mean anout port a potties
There are only 2 sets - 1 in the west parking lot #2 and at Centennial Campgrounds on Joe Lake

Hope to see you at the Santas Toy Ride on Sunday Jan 4

Top Bottom