Ministik Opens on December 11 for the season

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI All

Great news

Alberta Sustainable Resources said Ministik will open on Saturday December 11 for the season

Alberta Sustainable Resources will open the Gates at
1 - West gate at Parking Lot #2 TWP rd 504a & RR215
2 - North Gate at Parking lot #33 TWP rd 510 & RR212
3 – Connectors Gavel Road Crossing Twp 501
Please let me know if the East Gate at RR210 and RR501 (Spilstead Hall) is also opened

Rock are always an issue so use caution when entering and exiting the lakes

Watch for Pressure and ICE heaves on the lakes and shores

First big ride of the season

We have completed the trail Maintenance on all 65km of trails now
BUT will be going out on the next few days to complete putting up lake markers /signs and drilling the ICE
This is the easiest of all the trail maintenance and if you want you can just ride along with us and watch…
We will be riding all 65 km of trails doing signage
- Tuesday December 14 – Low -14 high -7 with flurries
- Wednesday December 15 – Low -17 high -7 with flurries

CALL Brian at 780-990-9339 – so we know who is coming out for either Tuesday or Wednesday and where we are meeting

Need a membership and trail pass see attachment or go to our website at for the closest location to you

Visit our website at

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news we're doing Christmas with the in-laws this year they live just off Baseline and RR 213, gonna check out the trails and put in some time on my new sled. Anybody else riding the 24th we'll see ya out there.

CobraCDN

Reaction score
Website
www.mlpaint.ca
I'm just east of Spilstead, not sure where the entry is though, I assume if I go west of the hall on 502 as far as I can go then turn left I should see something on the right(west) side??

If I can find it I'll see if I can make a track in Everytrail on the Iphone. Anyone else have this nifty little app? I did a trail with it from the north staging to the west one on Sunday just to try it out.
Ministik North Stage to West Stage - Snowmobiling trip - EveryTrail
Cheers

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just east of Spilstead, not sure where the entry is though, I assume if I go west of the hall on 502 as far as I can go then turn left I should see something on the right(west) side??

If I can find it I'll see if I can make a track in Everytrail on the Iphone. Anyone else have this nifty little app? I did a trail with it from the north staging to the west one on Sunday just to try it out.
Ministik North Stage to West Stage - Snowmobiling trip - EveryTrail
Cheers

Yes you were right

Access 22 is west of Spilstead Hall - 1 mile then left (south) 100 yrads to the access gate, you have to park either at Spilstaed Hall or park along the road byside the access gate -- just remember that the farmer at the end of the road still needs to get past the parked vehicles. Thanks

Top Bottom