Ministik is Groomed - Feb 6

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI All

A special Thanks to Albert for taking the day off work to groom Ministik

I looks fantastic.

It is amaing what you can do with 10 hours in a groomer.

It is one hell of a lot of work, time and money

And talk about multi-tasking - he even stopped for a coffee and to run his business from a cell phone on the trail....

Next time you meet Albert -- say thanks!!!

With out Albert and his favorite toy WE could not ride the hoops, bumps and dirt trails that he maintains for us..THANKS :):):)

Last edited:

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Ministik yesterday and it was good except for the parking lot on TWP 510. The snow was soft due to the warm weather. A person could get in on the frozen snow in the morning but would be stuck getting out in the afternoon. Someone made ramps and jumps from snow in the middle of the parking lot and some people parked with no idea or consideration on other people getting in and out of the staging area. The worst part was the two guys who showed up with brand new quads and parked ( blocked ) the enterance when they off loaded and left their vehicles there ( stuck up to the axles ) and took off. I told them that it wasn't right that they parked the truck blocking the enterence and that they may get questioned about riding quads in Ministik. I said that people will be shaking their fist and telling you where to go if they see you riding quads. These guy looked at me like as if they couldn't understand english. They didn't care they just wanted to ride and put Km's on their new quads. What is the deal of riding quads a Ministik ? - I though it wasn't permitted unless your native or had special permission from sustainable resources.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just curious - how often is the ministik trail groomed and how long is the trail system?

Top Bottom