Ministic Photo's

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
SummitRic and myself hit the trails at Ministic (just East of Edmonton) along with Ric's son, "juniorhighmark". Trails were in fairly good condition and we found some powder hidden away.

If you haven't ridden the area purchase a trail pass (they are required) and head out. Well worth the cost and time.

Photo's are posted in the gallery.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now I just have to find the staging area and I think I may go check it out!
catmando:thumbsup2:

GRD

Reaction score
catman stuck

Take someone with you, so if you get stuck they can help. I saw all the pictures. My brother in-law and you would get along great!

Just given you a hard time!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando there are 2 staging areas to use. Go East on hwy 14 and turn right on range road 215 follow it down till the road take a 90 degree turn to the right. At that corner to your left is the Leduc staging area managed by the tri county club. Or follow hwy 14 east to range road 212 and turn right (south) and follow till road ends. Turn Left and go east for about 300 yards and other staging area is right side of road turn in and park. Make sure your vehicle is locked and safe before you leave and when you return inspect your vehicle and trailer before leaving. Now enjoy and please stay on the marked trails and do not ride in fields along the road. Keep out of view of the people that want that area protected from our use.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take someone with you, so if you get stuck they can help. I saw all the pictures. My brother in-law and you would get along great!

Just given you a hard time!!!

Next you will tell me he rides an Arctic Cat! LOL!No worries I can take it!We go on enough trips that I'm sure the tables will turn on those boys before the years out.
catmando!:wasntme:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando there are 2 staging areas to use. Go East on hwy 14 and turn right on range road 215 follow it down till the road take a 90 degree turn to the right. At that corner to your left is the Leduc staging area managed by the tri county club. Or follow hwy 14 east to range road 212 and turn right (south) and follow till road ends. Turn Left and go east for about 300 yards and other staging area is right side of road turn in and park. Make sure your vehicle is locked and safe before you leave and when you return inspect your vehicle and trailer before leaving. Now enjoy and please stay on the marked trails and do not ride in fields along the road. Keep out of view of the people that want that area protected from our use.

Thanks sledderglen,I will check these out.
catmando!:happyholidayswreath

summitron

Reaction score
I got stuck at the staging area off 510 and 212, took me 2 hours to dig out, and I had 2 helpers. Not the best spot if you have a bigger trailer, is the other one any better?

Attachments

• Saturday Dec 3, 005.jpg
    Saturday Dec 3, 005.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 123
Top Bottom