Mini Quad Storage

Jonesin'

Reaction score
Got a question. I was wondering about storing Juniors Eton 90 mini quad veritcally on the back wheels in the garage. My garage is a little tight with toys, tools and quads and I need just a little more room to walk around the wife's F150 supercrew long box when it is in the garage. Anyone see any issues with parking the mini on the back wheels. Mostly concerned about fluids going were there aren't suppose too.

Jonesin'

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Got a question. I was wondering about storing Juniors Eton 90 mini quad veritcally on the back wheels in the garage. My garage is a little tight with toys, tools and quads and I need just a little more room to walk around the wife's F150 supercrew long box when it is in the garage. Anyone see any issues with parking the mini on the back wheels. Mostly concerned about fluids going were there aren't suppose too.

Jonesin'

That might be a question for a dealer...but if you remove all the fuel out the tank and carb you're only dealing with closed systems.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drain the fuel tank, engine and the gearbox. The only other concern might be brake fluid getting air bubbles in it. Take the battery out, if it has one.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This might be dumb but ceiling space is hardly used. A small boat winch from Princess Auto, a small frame and put it horizontal above the hood....lots of guys put canoes/kayaks, etc up on the ceiling, why not an Eton 90 mini quad? Just thinking with my fingers.....

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might be dumb but ceiling space is hardly used. A small boat winch from Princess Auto, a small frame and put it horizontal above the hood....lots of guys put canoes/kayaks, etc up on the ceiling, why not an Eton 90 mini quad? Just thinking with my fingers.....

That's where my small stuff goes. Kiddie's sled in the summer, and quads in the winter.

Attachments

• IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 59

Jonesin'

Reaction score
My wife told me to put a TV in my garage......so she didn't need to deal with me. And now the twins have showed up I have a play pen and two excersaucers in there to. Thanks for all the tips and ideas. I like the high mezzanine type shelf for juniors Eton. I might try that.

Top Bottom