military trucks.

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my military truck. The running gear is a Reo Motors M-34 6x6. The truck was modified with the International cab to accomodate the cold winters. This truck may have been used on the construction of the Alaska hyway. Their out there and if anyone knows of any let me know, I'am always interested. I also have a M-37 Dodge powerwagon.

Attachments

• m-34 6x6.jpg
    m-34 6x6.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 39

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is a 1951 M-37 Dodge Powerwagon. Military trucks are cool, everything about them is purpose built. There is a receptical on the drivers side to jump start airplanes or tanks. I feel it is important to keep these old guys around as that's what made our country free and supports the people who fought for it. :beer: I love Olive Drab Green, should paint my sled that shade!

Attachments

• m-37.jpg
    m-37.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 40
  • inside m-37.jpg
    inside m-37.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 37

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
This one is a 1951 M-37 Dodge Powerwagon. Military trucks are cool, everything about them is purpose built. There is a receptical on the drivers side to jump start airplanes or tanks. I feel it is important to keep these old guys around as that's what made our country free and supports the people who fought for it. :beer: I love Olive Drab Green, should paint my sled that shade!

So if I were to bring my tank by......you could jump start it for me???????you da man.....lol..just chittin, very cool...think it'd be kinda cool to have one of those little itilis for the trails...:beer:

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That PowerWagon is cool, a 12 valve cummins under the hood would make it even cooler.

Major

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you like that check out tanksandjeepsforsale.com they sell all sorts of APC and tracked cold war era vehicles from over seas. You can buy a 8X8 fro 5000 euros and ship it over hear or a tank.:beer:

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the 80's I worked with a guy who was into those. His daily driver was the ambulance that they show on the start of the MASH TV show. Very cool.

Top Bottom