might as well say hi

the Champ

Reaction score
Hello fellow members! I've alreay made a few posts on the web site but figured I should probably introduce myself properly. I ride an '03 RMK 151"; I just recently added the 8" handle bar extension to it( best damn thing I've ever done ), what a difference. I've riden in Valemount, Golden, Corbin, and just recently discovered the Renshaw in McBride. Unfortunately my time in McBride was hindered due to heavy cloud cover and RAIN!?! Definetly a place I'll be shooting to return to before the spring melt.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Champ, Welcome

hello fellow members! i've alreay made a few posts on the web site but figured i should probably introduce myself properly. I ride an '03 rmk 151"; i just recently added the 8" handle bar extension to it( best damn thing i've ever done ), what a difference. I've riden in valemount, golden, corbin, and just recently discovered the renshaw in mcbride. Unfortunately my time in mcbride was hindered due to heavy cloud cover and rain!?! definetly a place i'll be shooting to return to before the spring melt.
welcome to the site, champ.......... Now unfortunately:( you never read the 13 pages of rules to operate on this site, so we have to start you from the beginning and erase all your posts and re-edit everything you've posted..........:d just kidding!!!!:d this site is a blast, good people, lots to talk about and joke about, and don't be afraid to throw in your 2cents worth. Its a very addictive site, kinda like the sports of sleddin' and quaddin'(i think). Now get out there and knock 'em down. TOO BAD ABOUT THE POLARIS SITUATION, THOUGH.

GRD

Reaction score
About time you joined the site... Your dad and I have been on here for a while before you came on... Looking forward to hooking up at the end of April.

Hello fellow members! I've alreay made a few posts on the web site but figured I should probably introduce myself properly. I ride an '03 RMK 151"; I just recently added the 8" handle bar extension to it( best damn thing I've ever done ), what a difference. I've riden in Valemount, Golden, Corbin, and just recently discovered the Renshaw in McBride. Unfortunately my time in McBride was hindered due to heavy cloud cover and RAIN!?! Definetly a place I'll be shooting to return to before the spring melt.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it. If you have any problems feel free to direct them to Summitric, our I.T. Guy (those that know summitric know he has a hard time finding the "on" key to his computer).
Glad to hear you like Renshaw, one of your regular haunts.

Cheers
:D :D :D

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wuts I.t. Guy???

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it. If you have any problems feel free to direct them to Summitric, our I.T. Guy (those that know summitric know he has a hard time finding the "on" key to his computer).
Glad to hear you like Renshaw, one of your regular haunts.

Cheers
:D :D :D

:eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:

the Champ

Reaction score
Lets Do This!

Thanks for the welcomes! summitric you just about had me there... :eek: the site definetly is addicting ( especilly when a good story or joke carries on ). Lots of info to hear and everyone seems to be here for a common cause: to eat up as much snow and mud as we can!!! looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you members on the hill or possibly at the summer quad/camping trip that seems to partially be in the making!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if someone were ask to see your exhaust pipe.......:eek: I'll bet you'd says; PARDON.....:D :D :D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome,used to listen to you every morning on the radio,hit em hard!LOL!
catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome

Welcome,.... Young Man, Now that you got all the bs in order do you think you can come & give me hand to water & feed the horses (service machines) to ready for the next ride !!!???......rvsp (Bring Beer)

Stoney

Reaction score
Website
www.stonehaveninn.com
Hey there Champ, welcome to the site!!! So did you go help water and feed the horses????????????????????? ? and machines??/ Anyways I am learning to use this site and promote it to everyone who comes to Stone Haven Inn B&B!!! Hello to Big foot and Get r done!!!:chatterbox:

Top Bottom