Mexico made ski doo's

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if any of you have got a Ski Doo that was made in mexico? I think the US boy's are getting some?

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they "made" in Mexico? Or assembled in Mexico. Western Star trucks would send glider kits to Australia (cab,front suspension and frame). The engine, transmission and rear axels were sent separately. When they assembled the parts together the trucks were tagged as Made in Australia.

stevo123

Reaction score
Skidoo has built a factory in mexico your new etec will come with a lifetime supply of tacos

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like TACOS

i_hate_tacos_said_no_juan_ever-169189.jpg

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if any of you have got a Ski Doo that was made in mexico? I think the US boy's are getting some?

I believe the rotax engines are made in Juarez, Mexico......and the sid by sides.......but not their sleds

Sleds are still made in Valcourt, Quebec

Last edited:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the rotax engines are made in Juarez, Mexico......and the sid by sides.......but not their sleds

Sleds are still made in Valcourt, Quebec

yes sleds are made by the frenchies and quads are made by the Mexicans

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
truth. Rotax ATV engines are assembled in Juarez Mexico. by people that appreciate their jobs

4 strokers yes ............ 2 strokes no, like you state ATV engins , I THINK, LOL Im sure someone will chime in here that rides cat will prove me wrong

Top Bottom