Messing with trail riders - VIDEO

ExconFreeride

Reaction score
Website
www.exconfreeride.com
While we were loading up after a good day of powerline riding near Negaunee, MI (in the U.P.), we kept noticing trail riders getting stuck on the snow bank in front of the shop we were parked at. Of course we had to film it, and later when they kept just barely making it over we had to "modify" the snow bank just to insure we caught someone in the act of getting stuck there on film!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8CVcjosJS8[/YT]

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what I just saw, but I'm speechless and amused!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW you boys should come up north then we can film you being hardcore in the parking lot......:d

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully these guys don't have road maps and actually find there way out west.:eek::eek:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I see the "trail riders" actually on their sleds doing something and you guys standing around the parking lot acting like the cool kids.......:rolleyes: whatever!!!

Jan

ExconFreeride

Reaction score
Website
www.exconfreeride.com
WOW you boys should come up north then we can film you being hardcore in the parking lot......:d

I see the "trail riders" actually on their sleds doing something and you guys standing around the parking lot acting like the cool kids.......:rolleyes: whatever!!!

Jan

Seriously got nothin better to Doo????

Ha ha, well I was actually trying to get my truck started most of the time while my buds were "posing" in the parking lot and filming the trail riders.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
While we were loading up after a good day of powerline riding near Negaunee, MI (in the U.P.), we kept noticing trail riders getting stuck on the snow bank in front of the shop we were parked at. Of course we had to film it, and later when they kept just barely making it over we had to "modify" the snow bank just to insure we caught someone in the act of getting stuck there on film!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8CVcjosJS8[/YT]

Wouldnt "Powerline riding" be considered trail riding also. I can hardly wait for my next sled trip out east where a guy can really get extreme. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt "Powerline riding" be considered trail riding also. I can hardly wait for my next sled trip out east where a guy can really get extreme. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life.

dude go check out there other vids these guys are actually pretty good riders!!!!!! just because there from the east doesnt mean there not extreme as you put it they are just in there own way!!! im pretty sure they will school you at jumping and ripping up the fields!!!!! why bash?????????

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude go check out there other vids these guys are actually pretty good riders!!!!!! just because there from the east doesnt mean there not extreme as you put it they are just in there own way!!! im pretty sure they will school you at jumping and ripping up the fields!!!!! why bash?????????

oh its on now, im gettin the popcorn this is going ot get good.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:go dirt go dirt.:cheer2::cheer2::d:beer:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, well I was actually trying to get my truck started most of the time while my buds were "posing" in the parking lot and filming the trail riders.

Whatever look like a bunch of yahoos. I'm sure everyone that uses that access was really happy with your trail improvment. Not to much field riding out here so you guys enjoy the stubble.

ExconFreeride

Reaction score
Website
www.exconfreeride.com

How did you waste 5 minutes watching a 2 minute video?:)

Thanks. No one is going to argue that mountain riding is far superior to what there is closer to us. That's why we ride in the mountains more than around home! But, you can't always make it out once or twice a month like we'd like, so we make do with what's nearby. Although you might be surprised by how deep the pow can be in Upper Michigan! Powerline riding really doesn't describe it the best either, it can be really deep technical tree riding some times, but more importantly it's still fun riding!

Whatever look like a bunch of yahoos. I'm sure everyone that uses that access was really happy with your trail improvment. Not to much field riding out here so you guys enjoy the stubble.

What wasn't edited into the video was the probably 90% of people passing by on the trail just went around the snow bank and right to the next road intersection a couple hundred feet up.

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
I thought it was kinda funny. I assume trail riders are the doctors and lawyers that want a gas staion and bathroom every 20 miles with nice hard packed groomed trails in between.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen alot more useless video's on this site than that one for sure. I thought it was alright to watch.:confused:

Top Bottom