member status question

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you may have a credibility problem.

what's the word on the street :spy:

Do you only get a certain amount of rep to hand out or can I hand it out like candy.

not like candy, it's broken, you can only give to someone once then you must rep a bunch of other people to reset the counter so that you could give it to the same person again

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Do you only get a certain amount of rep to hand out or can I hand it out like candy.

You can hand it out like candy but......................................don't get over zealous to one person as you have to pass it around. As I said earlier, it doesn't matter that the post is worthy but there is this silly rule..............you have to pass it around before giving to ........... again.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently not enough. Never been a FaceBook or Social Media user of any kind, so pretty new to the rules of all of this stuff. But for the most part the information on the site is pretty interesting. Would just like to know more about how it all works, I take it there isn't a guide posted anywhere?

best advice I can give is, " it's the friggin internet", don't take it serious, lol after a post is someone joking, don't get your panties in a knot, a pm will clear it up usually. most of us know one another. have fun.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently not enough. Never been a FaceBook or Social Media user of any kind, so pretty new to the rules of all of this stuff. But for the most part the information on the site is pretty interesting. Would just like to know more about how it all works, I take it there isn't a guide posted anywhere?

I am not sure actually.

Mike #####. Showed me the way

trailblazer

Reaction score
I hear bribes at the secret get together helps....no cash but good Scotch. ..🍻

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There are no rules

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You gotta wait 60 seconds to report more than one time . Just tried hahahahah

Top Bottom