Mega mayhems in mud and snow???

Trout hunter

Reaction score
They work pretty well I've had them forever tho. I took them off my old twin peaks and there's a dealer right local to me that can get 28" zillas and mayhems and 29.5 swamplites for around $500 but the mudlites are closer to $600. And I've got a 2" highlifter lift coming soon!

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the input! I have ordered a 2" lift and was gonna get 28" tires but just know that the zillas run small do the mega mayhems run true to size? And also what are you inputs on 29.5 swamplites?
My 27" Mega Mayhems are true to size. 28" Zillas run 27 3/8". The zillas are a much lighter tire, not as aggressive in mud as the mega mayhems. Can't tell you how either work in deeper snow, however...

Polaris-orris

Reaction score
image.jpg I think they do pretty good in all conditions (except roads). They are still amazing me what they will chew through. Keep in mind that in these pics the snow was knee deep and deeper in spots with ice under it.
Maverick-30 monster mayhems
Sportsman-28 mega mayhems

Trout hunter

Reaction score
Nice looking toys polaris-orris! Looks like a lot of fun! How many miles have you put on them and how have they been for wear?

Polaris-orris

Reaction score
The maverick has about 400kms on them and they are holding up really good considering he does donuts with them evert time he gets on the road lol and the sportsman has about 150 on them and they are still goin strong. The lugs have rounded off a little on them from spinning them on the pavement. But that is it!

imjake07

Reaction score
I just put a set of Mega Mayhem's and so far I like the performance of this tire. My initial plan is to get the Sedona but this shop- ATV Tires|4WO offered me a nice deal. The Mega Mayhem seems to work well in the mud and clean out fairly well. The things that I don't like much is that they are a bit stiffer and heavier compared to Zilla's.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going with 28"x11"x12" mega mayhems on all four on my commander. rode with a rzr 900 that was running them on the long weekend and he went everywhere the quads with terms were going. was quite impressive, hope they work as good on the cow

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going with 28"x11"x12" mega mayhems on all four on my commander. rode with a rzr 900 that was running them on the long weekend and he went everywhere the quads with terms were going. was quite impressive, hope they work as good on the cow
u got a 2 inch lift? works good in combination. also a heavy foot helps.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no, not running a lift. figured I'd try the tires first, if he still hands me my azz in the mud I may have to lol

not much of a lift, but it makes the suspension work better. made a night n day difference, james runs 28 zillas, seems to be real happy so far. would suggest some better floor board protection though.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not much of a lift, but it makes the suspension work better. made a night n day difference, james runs 28 zillas, seems to be real happy so far. would suggest some better floor board protection though.
yeah, I already had a stump come thru the floor on the passenger side at outwest last year during the jamboree. that sucked

Top Bottom