Medicine Hat Tiger's

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of a quilt my wife made. Some of the fans wanted to donate it to the announcer/bus driver of the MH Tiger's. He has been broadcasting for the Tiger for 40 years. It is an actual jersey sewn into the center, with various player's names, numbers, and years played with the team. :d
Tiger quilt 001.jpg

Tiger quilt 005.jpg

Tiger quilt 003.jpg

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats one damn nice looking quilt. Im sure whomever you and your wife decide to give it too will appreciate it

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was given to the announcer/driver. That who it was made for. She also has made three Oilers quilts. They are all different will post pics when they get downloaded back to the computer.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice quilt. Boy some people really have talent. Must of took her a while to make that. Good work nice of you to make that for him

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job .....i grew up in redcliff and appreciate the fact that your wife has taken the time to honour someone who has made a lifetime commitment to hockey and the community ....She did a beautiful job , and i am positive the gentleman it was made for will cherish it ..........nice to see there are still compassionate caring and talented people in our communities .....

Top Bottom