Mcx vs alpine turbo

grizzly 378

Reaction score
​looking at a viper and going for the high boost 240 ish hp range who is the better kit I got no problem mixing in race gas​

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would lean to the alpine for the Boost-It box as well as local support.

HANDSOME

Reaction score
What I want to know is can a person make 270 hp with out a headshim on the alpine or boost it kits, and I dont mind running straight av gas. I would love to try both.

bigfish

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I want to know is can a person make 270 hp with out a headshim on the alpine or boost it kits, and I dont mind running straight av gas. I would love to try both.

you can run 14lbs boost max without shim on the boost it, alpine kit after that you will start taking out the head gaskets,you are at about 250hp at 14lbs boost.
my nytro has a full lakeside motor water to air & 2871 & my viper with boost it kit will hang with it boost for boost:d

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
The Evolution Powersports kit I run is 275 on 100 with no shim. I reflashed my ecu with the new Evo Hi Compression turbo flash for raised rev limit and timing which makes it possible to run another couple pounds still using the 100 octane. Should be around another 10-15hp with a little rpm and extra boost. Just head studs, no shim or lower compression pistons.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The only kit out there that can do this is EVO... Their engine management is very impressive. There is probably 6-7 of them on the new thunderstruck video. However don't overlook Alpine, Boost-it or MCX as well... And TSS has a new Yamaha kit as well that works with the RedLine Box....

Top Bottom