mclean creek theft

AC550

Reaction score
i was just reading something on another forum that there was about 7 car that were broken into this past weekend in the paved loop which i don`t excactly know where it is as i only know of the gravel loop staging area and just wondering if anybody was out there this weekend and can confirm this as i have never had an incident like this when i go there nor have i ever heard of anything like this to me it sounds like the people who probably committed this crime probably went there with the intent of breaking into vehicles and not do any form of riding and didn't belong out there in the first place

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been broken in to once and ransack another time, in my 90 chev. So I just left it unlock to lesson the damage. I have a newer truck now and lock it. No one is going to hear the alarm out there, and who pays attention to the alarms any more. I called the police, they came out and new of the thieves, they said they would have to catch them read handed to charge them. If you think about it there is a lot of money in quads and the owners have a lot to offer these crooks. I say catch them and cut there hands off that might send a message, but don't do it. Just letting off steam.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out there this weekend but was in the camping area for quadders in the Maclean camp ground....loop D... we usually park at the end there where the loop meets with the road again... I think that last loop is paved some what and some gravel... that where it probably happened

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the quote from someone .... Just a heads up for everyone who uses the staging areas at Maclean Creek. On Saturday about 7 vehicles were broken into at the paved loop staging area between 11:00 Am-3:00 PM. Lots of phones and credit cards were stolen. Please remember to either take your valuables with you bury them in the woods or leave them at home. If you were affected by this please contact the RCMP because the more complaints they get the more they are supposed to do patrol in the area

Top Bottom