mclean creek map?

horton213

Reaction score
anyone have a good map of mclean they could forward me.. im looking for quad trails.. thanks!!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you recommend any quad trails for newer riders?

The trail represented by a yellow line heading west from the staging area is a pretty mild trail that heads through a couple of gravel pits on its way towards elbow falls. If my memory serves me most of the trails around the camp ground/ staging area are pretty easy.

eattheweak

Reaction score
should be able to buy a topographic map from the information building as you enter K country or at the store by the camp ground (when they have them). If your camping at teh camp ground watch the mud hole SE corner of D loop, it deeper than it looks. At least one quad falls prey to it a weekend. Have fun great area

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go out there quit often because it's so close, most of the trails are relatively easy with a few exceptions. The store at Mclean have maps, but they don't say what is easy or hard. Your best bet is to go out with some one who knows the trails. Or go with a buddy so if you do get stuck you can pull each other out. There are a lot of water holes and most you can go through in 2 wheel drive, knowing the trail helps. Go out and have fun. I'm not sure if I'm going out this weekend or not, but if we do your more than welcome to come.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to pack out what you pack in (nothing left behind) please. Helmet is recommended but your choice ultimately.

Top Bottom