McLean Creek Good Friday - Silverbacks or Blackwater Evo's?

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
So, a group of us are heading down to ride McLean Creek on Good Friday. I've never been, so I'm wondering if my XMR should have the Silverbacks on it, or should I run the Blackwater Evo's?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not knowledgeable about the different types of tires but I'm guessing things are starting to thaw around there and could be a bit messy. After the flooding a few years ago some areas became impassable or got rutted out by big 4x4s and jeeps. There's a lot of new logging roads that have popped up over the last couple years that are really snotty when wet too. There are a lot of great hill climbs and trails but you'll run into some good mud most places you go. There are usually ways to get around the worst of it but I'd still be ready for some. Hope this helps somewhat... If anyone has actually been out there this spring and could offer more input on current conditions that would be good.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out there last weekend and it was fine, everything is thawing fast but all the big water holes were still frozen on the bottom so you only break through maybe 6" or so and thenits hard bottom, if the temps stay warm it will still probably take a month to soften everything up.

guido88gt

Reaction score
Any updates from McLean Creek. Snow all gone yet?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom