McBride Sled Trip 10th-13th

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:alol2:
me and the brother will be driving a 09 m1000 and older polaris storm. man i'm so pumped for friday i just took my new girl out to night and put 15kms on in the ditches around home just to start the break in process but i can't wait to see some powder!!!

anyone sees us stop in and say hi, we'er just two new (to mountains) powder hungry saskatchewan boys looks for some snow lol

joe

Ya, I remember when I was first dating my wife, times were good and alot of excitement...but, I don't know if I ever put 15kms to her in the ditches...well, after 8 yrs maybe about 12k in the kitchen by now:eek:. Good luck with the new 'relationship':cool:

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to NosRX1 for the ride out and babysitting me on my 1st mountain trip and thanks to sumx54 and Nos's buddy's Kevin and Winston for their help and patience and last but not least thanks to BBtoys and heyjude for their hospitality:beer::beer::)

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I had a good weekend riding with you boy's. Just can't beat them handle bar deep snow days in the mountains.

Attachments

• P1010437.jpg
    P1010437.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010449.jpg
    P1010449.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 34
  • P1010450.jpg
    P1010450.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 33
  • P1010459.jpg
    P1010459.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 41
  • P1010469.jpg
    P1010469.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 36

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was nice to meet you polcatamadoo, it was -25 at the cabin yesterday. old sumx54 had a coolant leak and headed down early. i was driving the red polaris if you were wondering who i was.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ride on Sat was not the best. COLD WINDY and all that powder snow from Friday was in huge drifts that ate sleds. Ended up -31 in the afternoon at the cabin and blowing hard. When you did get out riding it was tottally bad but less wind would of been nice. Some of the previous pics show how the wind was on Friday but worse and colder on sat. Great snow there now just be carefull how hard those drifts may get!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ride on Sat was not the best. COLD WINDY and all that powder snow from Friday was in huge drifts that ate sleds. Ended up -31 in the afternoon at the cabin and blowing hard. When you did get out riding it was tottally bad but less wind would of been nice. Some of the previous pics show how the wind was on Friday but worse and colder on sat. Great snow there now just be carefull how hard those drifts may get!

did you break anything on your machine Glen?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey Glen, doesn't sound like the perfect weekend...too bad...but sledding is good even when it's not...lol...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No sled damage just got stuck a few times. Sled weekends are always good. If nothing else the socializing with friends make it good also. Checked out the Giggling Grizzly and had fun and very good food. Checked out the bottom party area for the Mountain Mania09 friday night event will be fun for sure cant wait now.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was nice to meet you polcatamadoo, it was -25 at the cabin yesterday. old sumx54 had a coolant leak and headed down early. i was driving the red polaris if you were wondering who i was.

yeah I remember RMK800 thanks for all the help out there:):beer::beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the ride was great, and let me just say WAY MORE SNOW IN RENSHAW THEN LUCILE!! Wow the second day we rode renshaw and it was coming over the handle bars, filling your face with snow all day long!! Yep you can say it wish you were there...lol:d We stayed at Judy and Barry's B&B what a great set up and great people, make you feel right at home.:d Rode with Sumx54 and Polcatamadoo, it was his first trip and like the rest of us a little overwhelmed, but just stick with it and it will all start to click!

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
No sled damage just got stuck a few times. Sled weekends are always good. If nothing else the socializing with friends make it good also. Checked out the Giggling Grizzly and had fun and very good food. Checked out the bottom party area for the Mountain Mania09 friday night event will be fun for sure cant wait now.

Yes mister socializing you come over for drinks at 9:30 by 9:45 you are sleeping :eek::confused: yes we did talk about your tree hit before we even hit the cabin

Top Bottom