McBride for christmas

Gforce21

Reaction score
I'm gonna be heading out from edmonton in thr morning and staying untill boxing day. Anyonr gonna be out there?

cowgurl111

Reaction score
Ron and I are on our way to mcbride for Christmas staying till Boxing Day. I'm excited to try out my new xm....pumped
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356282253.158404.jpg

Gforce21

Reaction score
Sweet. I couldnt round up anyone to come with me and my wife thinks that -2 is too cold to go outside so I'm sure shell find a book to read instead of coming along. Were staying at the nvmountainview. Not sure where I'm gonna ride yet but ill figure it out when I get there.

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron. Seen you guys unloading at Renshaw today but never saw you make it up top. Did something happen? Steve

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Ron. Seen you guys unloading at Renshaw today but never saw you make it up top. Did something happen? Steve

Maybe Rick didn`t show up. Kidding Rick. Good time up there at Christmas. You have the area to yourself most years.

Lets see some pics or a update please

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ron has a very fast sled. You probably felt the wind followed by some snow dust as he went by at break neck speed but never a noise was heard not even a mouse.

Gforce21

Reaction score
Had a blast at renshaw today even though it was pretty tracked out. Met some cool people and thanks to Ric and his son for pulling me out when I stopped where I shouldn't have.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom