McBride Feb 14th to 18th

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to our first visit to McBride . Will be staying at the terracana read some good reviews on the place . It will be a friends an family trip an hoplfully meet some fellow S&M ers. havent been to McBride before got Rob from Adrenile tours booked for the 15th hope to have a good time . as long as the kids have a fun an safe time it will be all good . Matbe the wife will let me abuse her new proclimb xf 800 hcl maybe . hope everyone is having a god winter.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Looking forward to our first visit to McBride . Will be staying at the terracana read some good reviews on the place . It will be a friends an family trip an hoplfully meet some fellow S&M ers. havent been to McBride before got Rob from Adrenile tours booked for the 15th hope to have a good time . as long as the kids have a fun an safe time it will be all good . Matbe the wife will let me abuse her new proclimb xf 800 hcl maybe . hope everyone is having a god winter.

Rod (Adrenaline Tours) is an awesome rider and guide. You couldn't get anyone better to help you on your first trip to McBride. Have fun !!!

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well maybe will meet up should be there thursday late afternoon. Black dodge an black enclosed.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just came back today from McBride sunshine and fresh powder we stay at mountain view cabins great price good looking clean cabin I will go back there again in the near future 4 of us in 1 cabin came to $56 each for 2 nights it works out $80 for the first 2 people and $10 each person after that plus tax

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There will be 15 of us heading to McBride for family day 6 kids 8-17 comoing along. Bell friday, Renshaw Saturday and Lucile Sunday and maybe Monday morning also. We are staying in McBride, rented all of the cabins at Couger's Den, send me a PM if you want to ride any days as a really big group. We don't hit any eyewatering speeds with the kids along though. We take crazy carpets and snow biskets along every day for some really long glides. Kids love it!

Just read you are from Boyle, played bantam hockey there and then kicked all the local buts with the Newbrook Merchants back in the day, played for the Boyle Blazers a bit also. If we happen to meet up and you know me PLEASE do not mention any parts of my youth to my kids!!!! LOL

And if you need a tour guide I have been riding all 3 areas and backcountry for the past 12 years.....a lot according to wify!

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookin forward to meetin some more S&M people this weekend. We still have lots of stock in store to help everyone out with what they need.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were at terra canna this weekend and enjoyed it. Only thing I wish was different is the cabin having separate bedrooms. It was ok though. Food is excellent and and they are friendly.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be in town this weekend too. Staying at nv. As per usual be lowering glens stock at the shop. Probably ride renshaw Friday no wives and kids that day. Well except my wife, she rides with the boys. Anyone know what the price of diesel is in town?

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Wonder if they will take the wife instead of my arm? I need it to hang on to my sled.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be in town this weekend too. Staying at nv. As per usual be lowering glens stock at the shop. Probably ride renshaw Friday no wives and kids that day. Well except my wife, she rides with the boys. Anyone know what the price of diesel is in town?

If you are worried about the price of diesel do not go, I fill with purple diesel and top up at Edson to water down.....

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just curious that's. all at least it isn't 1.50. And there is no way I'm leaving all the snow for you. If you are going there

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too late.

We messed up as much good snow as possible

Unless its snows a bunch not much at all.

from my HTC

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool we have a group of like 10 staying at the terracanna also this weekend see u on the hills !!!!!!!!

Top Bottom