McBride Dec27-30

romar

Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone that responded when i joined this forum earlier this week with "Who like to ride the mountains!". Just got back from Lloydminster too bad i missed Suds Nite.
Well, i want to go to Mcbride Dec. 27 & come back the morning of Dec.30 (I like to travel in the daylight) if anyone or more! wants to throw the sled(s) in the trailer and come along ( I drive sensible). A person has to book a room right away because it'll probably be packed. If no one takes me up on the offer it sounds like there will be a few of you up there around that time if somebody wouldn't mind me buddin' up on the hill?
A couple :beer: and up early for the powder!:d

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Thanks again to everyone that responded when i joined this forum earlier this week with "Who like to ride the mountains!". Just got back from Lloydminster too bad i missed Suds Nite.
Well, i want to go to Mcbride Dec. 27 & come back the morning of Dec.30 (I like to travel in the daylight) if anyone or more! wants to throw the sled(s) in the trailer and come along ( I drive sensible). A person has to book a room right away because it'll probably be packed. If no one takes me up on the offer it sounds like there will be a few of you up there around that time if somebody wouldn't mind me buddin' up on the hill?
A couple :beer: and up early for the powder!:d

We will have a house full of Snow and Mudders that whole week, so if you need someone to ride with, give us a call. Our number is in the signature line.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM. Let me know if trailer full or if you're interested

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good To here some of the boys will be down My Dad is back for Christmas this year and we will be riding the 28 and 29th in McBride and would love to hook up with the boys as well

Shifty

GRD

Reaction score
golden,
call me
I am in for this sunday...

JT,

My dad, my brother in-law and I will be riding on the 28th and 29th... When are you going and how many in your group?

Top Bottom