McBride Boundaries Maps

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have taken the time to overlay the available BC Government Closures/Boundaries (March 2010) maps for the McBride areas for Google Earth. I find them a great tool for looking where we are allowed to ride. The files are too big to attach (~300kb.... limit is 97kb), so I was wondering if there was another way I could get them to a site moderator to post? Hopefully this will bring up some discussion about what areas we are absolutely not supposed to be in, and what areas we have heard we shouldn't be in.....

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I have taken the time to overlay the available BC Government Closures/Boundaries (March 2010) maps for the McBride areas for Google Earth. I find them a great tool for looking where we are allowed to ride. The files are too big to attach (~300kb.... limit is 97kb), so I was wondering if there was another way I could get them to a site moderator to post? Hopefully this will bring up some discussion about what areas we are absolutely not supposed to be in, and what areas we have heard we shouldn't be in.....

Great idea ............. maybe just e-mail them to curtis.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can only upload pictures of the overlays, not the kmz files themselves. Not worth much that way. Not sure why the limit for the kmz files is so small. I have asked if there is another way, but have been told no. PM your email and I can send them that way....

Assaultdude09

Reaction score
what are the chances of getting a copy of those maps...chrisdavis60@hotmail.com... where are the best places to get maps for the renshaw and valemont, blue river areas?

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are the chances of getting a copy of those maps...chrisdavis60@hotmail.com... where are the best places to get maps for the renshaw and valemont, blue river areas?

I will email what I have. I am also working on making a GPS route for the boundaries that can be uploaded to a GPS.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I have caught up on everyone. Let me know if I haven't, or if you have any questions on the files I sent.

Top Bottom