McBride accommodations

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to spend Feb 13-15 in Mcbride. Has anyone stayed at the Beaver Creek Cabins before? Just wondering if it is a good place? Is there somewhere better?

Going to be 3 aduts and 2 kids. Would like something quiet and nice.

Thanks in advance for any info.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Call Barry or Judy at Mountain Haven Bed and Breakfast,you wont be dissapointed!
The best place in Mcbride bar none!
catmando!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to spend Feb 13-15 in Mcbride. Has anyone stayed at the Beaver Creek Cabins before? Just wondering if it is a good place? Is there somewhere better?

Beaver Creek is good. Close enough to town to walk. 2 beds and a fouton in each cabin, microvave, bar fridge, bbq. Stayed there a few times now. I recommend it.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed there a couple of time. Nice clean diggs. great hot tub. very quiet. You might want to book two cabins depending on the kids ages. The cabins we rented had two queen beds in one room with a futon in the front room. I would high recommend that you give them a call and see how they can help you.

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phone Alison at the Ravens Nook, good rate 1100 sq/ft, internet, nice place. 250-569-7133, she can help or direct you in another direction. hope this helps.

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone. We got a couple of rooms at the North Country Lodge.

Have never been one to stay at a B&B. Guess it would be a different experience though. Maybe next time.

Not_the_wife

Reaction score

Whatever you do dont stay at NV Mountain veiw..unless you like the feeling of being in the movie children of the corn.....ok inside joke
No but seriously nice little cabins unfortunately poorly managed

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
I just got the word - there is a house available to rent to sledders:

Recently renovated house, three bedrooms, six beds: 1 Queen, 1 Double, 4 Singles. Sorry, no hottub.
$150.00/night
Phone Irene Froese at (250) 569-2561 (really nice lady)

Judy

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, where can I find the best information about the town of McBride?

Rob

here's the chamber of commerce site for mcbride,McBride & District Chamber of Commerce

it covers most everything. I believe Prince George would be your closest airport, it's only a regional though, would most likely have to get a connector out of either edmonton, calgary or vancouver. here's a link to bc airports,British Columbia Airports: Airports in British Columbia, British Columbia

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
What Airport is nearest McBride?

Thanks, in advance.

Rob (Chicago)

Rob:

Closest Airport is Prince George, and we can arrange for you to get picked up there (it's about two hours drive from here).

If you are flying your own plane you can land at the small airport here in McBride. A friend of ours has a hangar here and we can get info if you would like.

Another choice would be to fly to Edmonton International and hook up with some of our friends out there. There's always a group coming out from Edmonton that you could ride along with.

You can PM either myself or bbtoys if you require any more information.

Top Bottom