May long.........Your doin what ??????

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
sledding and camping the weekend after, so probably getting the holiday trailer finished up that weekend. too much on the list to do for the new house and repairs needed to the trailer before we head out this year

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant remember when we talked about it maybe Dave remembers. Let me know your thoughts by p.m. I lost your number too.
I remembers...just not sayin' anything because it will be busy enough out there. Pecos is going out Tuesday night...I am headed out Wednesday.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This year, I'm hiding all of Wife of Many Numbers flashlight batteries, and this time maybe she and I can stay out til the sun comes up again :beer::beer::eek::eek::beer:

bahahaha...... oh boy.... I have a feeling there's going to be a few confused kids around there!

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a nice long weekend planned around a large peice of reciprocating machinery and a bunch of OT.

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading to ForFar campground on Long Lake SW of Athabasca
anyone else going that way

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a nice long weekend planned around a large peice of reciprocating machinery and a bunch of OT.
Sounds like you need to hide the batteries too.....leave her at home and come quadding.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
off to Buck Lake, quaddin out in Alder Flats, if it doesnt snow, do a round of golf, but most importantly drink a s*it load of beer around the fire with the wife n few friends

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Heading to Little Bow Provincial Park. Will be doing lots of fishing on Travers Reservoir and drinking lots of beer when the sun goes down :)

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check the frost depth in the skag at Fish and Chain, see how the bridges held out. Fly some planes and a little touring in the boat up the river and think about sledding all three days. Probably a cigar or two also

Top Bottom