May long ride?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where abouts in Nordegg ? I am going to my parents cabin to build some decks. But there are always time to go for a chew!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our resort... Coliseum Mountain Resort, down the road from the Shunda Creek Campground and just before the Hostel. bunch of my friends have a few cabins booked.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iduno what im guna do, my plans kinda backfierd :( and my dad wont take me any were becuase his tundra is soo clean :rolleyes:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys are lucky i'm stuck at work for sat at least, cheers have a great weekend of riding!!

Dadbro

Reaction score
you guys are lucky i'm stuck at work for sat at least, cheers have a great weekend of riding!!

I am stuck here at work as well, but atleast I get to put on the long underware and go out and enjoy the snow & mud while I ride to my wells. :rolleyes:

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Just got back from Fallen Timber. Great time as we headed out Thursday and got home today. Saw 4 seasons in one day at least twice, but didn't fret as it was a toasty 70 degrees in the camper and I just didn't give a fugg!
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had decent weather in Nordegg, it rained on the drive up but after that we didn't see any wet stuff until Sunday evening, and it was just a little drizzle. I will get pics up soon :d

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I didnt get to bring my bike to baptiest lake but im glad becuase it was SUPER MUDDY! we had to use the winch a ton.

Top Bottom