Maxwell's sled is a big bore! -->not stock<--

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I think.... you should not pull the head off... Until im there watching and can get photographic evidence... As I no longer trust you lol. I shall sit with beer... from start to finish... In order to ease the frustration on my fellow snow and mudders... I will take a hit for the team and do what I do best... sit and drink beer and watch you work on sleds ,and every so often point at something with a confused look.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think.... you should not pull the head off... Until im there watching and can get photographic evidence... As I no longer trust you lol. I shall sit with beer... from start to finish... In order to ease the frustration on my fellow snow and mudders... I will take a hit for the team and do what I do best... sit and drink beer and watch you work on sleds ,and every so often point at something with a confused look.

just every so often hey!!!!!!!!! i call BS

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
When he manages to get that scrap pile running I suppose.w
Speaking of scrap pile... I am going to sabatoge your "big bore" this year so you HAVE to get a new one.. here i am wondering why you have gotten so many k's on that thing.. its probably on its 65th set of pistons.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam fooled again
Dam you maxwell done in by the old jedi mind trick again

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MM5 would be the perfect venue for the smackdown to happen, there could even be an awards ceremony at the dinner for the winner of the smackdown.

So when is this said, "smackdown of a hillclimb" going to take place, between longhairedfreak(she devil) and maxwell(god)????? Jus' askin' :)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THAT BASTARD!!!! What else having you been lieing to us about??

Well, no wonder you can beat a "stock" 800 Cat........it would be pretty embarrassing now (that the truth is out) if you couldn't!!!!!

Now that the jigs up I wouldn't be surprised if he can beat that Cat with one arm tied behind his back. Lol.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!! oh man, can't believe I read through 5 pages of this.................

some of freaks fastest runs came from being towed across a lake. no shame in that i guess. hahahaha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh the god of snowmobileing has a big bore eh....

well i'm the god of quad with a stock kawi..... does that make me better than maxwell???????????????????????? woooooooooooooooooooooo

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh the god of snowmobileing has a big bore eh....

well i'm the god of quad with a stock kawi..... does that make me better than maxwell???????????????????????? woooooooooooooooooooooo

this may take i while we will get back to you.
the jury has requested a weekend recess in order to consume many beers and deliberate on al the new found knowledge. there is alot of factors to consider in this case before making a final judgement.
thank you and have a great day.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking with the ring leader T TEAM and he has been so kind as to extend the invitation to the beer tasting and piston viewing of said BIG BORE. See you soon MAXWELL!!!!!!!!LOL

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I was talking with the ring leader T TEAM and he has been so kind as to extend the invitation to the beer tasting and piston viewing of said BIG BORE. See you soon MAXWELL!!!!!!!!LOL

There will be "round the clock survelliance on said big bore until said beer tasting piston veiwing even is underway as to avoid un-authorized "sawps" and what not.

Top Bottom