mats sundin

jeffso

Reaction score
Where will mats sundin end up vancouver or new york??

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hope the rangers, but it sounds like nucks have more cap room than the rangers do my:twocents:

zduck14

Reaction score
I'm a die-hard Canucks fan and would love to see Sundin in Vancouver for the rest of this year. I think the Canucks would finally have a cup contending team if he signed there, but if he takes the 2 year offer for 10 million next season, it would drastically hurt the chances of re-signing the Sedins and Ohlund. Either way, it sounds like we should know in the next couple days. I think Vancouver is better off without him and trading for a player like Jordan Staal because there's no way Pittsburgh will be able to afford him next year.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seen on the news Sundin signed with Vancouver. Don't think we need him, don't really consider him that great a player as he was made out in TO, but who knows, maybe on a line with the Sedins we get more than we expect. Wait to see what becomes of this.

zduck14

Reaction score
I just saw that too. I'm excited for this. I don't think he'll put up a ton of points like everyone thinks but I do think he'll add a lot of secondary scoring and will help guys like Demitra, Wellwood, Bernier and Raymond out a lot. I really think Raymond will be helped out the most by playing along side Sundin because Raymond will have more open ice to utilize his speed. By having Sundin on a 1B line it takes a ton of pressure of the Sedins and allows them to relax and play their game a little more.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawcking sell out Sundin, says he is loyal to the leafs and doesnt go as a rental player but then he fawcks them out of any trade possabilities,,
ya i am a old school leaf fan grew up there and played hockey, but really I am a Flame fan now been here 10 years... just my 2 cents but he should be great for vancouver...

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
feel sorry for the announcers if he is put on a line the sedins...that would be a mouthfull!

prowlerk

Reaction score
Gee Mats thank you for gracing us with your prescence back in the NHL. I'm really glad you took the chance to abuse the system to it's max by figuring out who had the most cap room and who'd be a contender for the cup. As far as I'm concerned someone should give you a STEVE MOORE you brittle old man!! This decision should have been mandatory by Oct. 15 not Dec 20th over a quarter way through the season! :nono:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put him on a line with the sisters all ya have to do is hit the wussies they will crumble and cry in the corner ... looks good on you vancouver another waste of skin

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
you guys should pull your pantys out of your ass cracks....... Mats is a true Canadian and could teach all of you a thing or 2 about dedication and humility.....

prowlerk

Reaction score
you guys should pull your pantys out of your ass cracks....... Mats is a true Canadian and could teach all of you a thing or 2 about dedication and humility.....
How do u know I where panties u creep! I thought I felt something tickling my crack last trip while I was sleeping! It must have been your nose!!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you talkin about Sundin wll be to busy ski pole'n the twins.Go OILERS GO

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oiler fans are jealous because everybody they sign are nobodies, Cole, Penner, Garon, Stortini, Pisani, and on and on. They get a decent player, Pronger and the freakin fans drive them out of town. Read an article in the sun saying Mactavish was the best coach in the league, he's not even good enough to tie Sundin's skate laces.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will see,last night told a different story.As far as the fans runnin Pronger out of town thats a bunch of SH*T.His friggin wifes family own Anhieser Busch Brewing so Prongers 5-7 million a year don't mean sh*t to her.She obviously where's the pants.

prowlerk

Reaction score
We will see,last night told a different story.As far as the fans runnin Pronger out of town thats a bunch of SH*T.His friggin wifes family own Anhieser Busch Brewing so Prongers 5-7 million a year don't mean sh*t to her.She obviously where's the pants.
No doubt about that, he also got a taste of "Canadian Stray"!!!

zduck14

Reaction score
I sure can't wait to see Sundin in Vancouver. They'll finally have two scoring lines and hopefully a decent powerplay. It's going to an unbelievable team to watch especially once Lui gets back. I'm not sure how anyone can say this isn't a cup contending team with these lines

Wellwood-Sundin_Demitra
Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Burrows-Kesler-Bernier
Hordichuk-Johnson-Pyatt

Mitchell-Bieksa
Ohlund-Salo
Edler-O'Brien

Luongo
Sanford

The only thing standing in their way will be Detroit. Having Luongo in net alone gives the Canucks a chance at going all the way

I know I know, San Jose looks good but we all know they'll fall apart in the playoffs once again.

Top Bottom