matryx handlebar hooks

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m still waiting on the fuel clamp bs and brake stop ride. I did the fuel filters my self ran great all year

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m still waiting on the fuel clamp bs and brake stop ride. I did the fuel filters my self ran great all year
Had the clamps done but opted out of the brake flash thingy. Annoys me that i can’t activate reverse with the brake applied.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a joke, Who would blame the hook on the end of a handlebar for getting hurt.
Some people just will sue over anything.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I thought this was some type of a joke, so verified it and its not.

https://www.polaris.com/en-ca/recal...rix-pro-rmk-and-matryx-rmk-khaos-snowmobiles/

Polaris Issues Stop Ride / Stop Sale For Model Year 2022-2023 MATRYX PRO RMK And MATRYX RMK KHAOS Snowmobiles​

Polaris has determined that the handlebar hooks on Model Year 2022-2023 MATRYX PRO RMK and MATRYX RMK KHAOS snowmobiles pose a puncture hazard and risk of serious injury should the rider’s body impact the handlebar hook during a crash.

Number of affected vehicles: approximately 29,091 units globally

Number of incidents: Polaris has identified two reports of personal injury.

Additionally, a limited number of affected handlebar hooks (part number 1830012-070) may have been sold as service parts.

Consumers should immediately stop using the impacted units. Polaris is currently evaluating a comprehensive action plan to correct this concern at no cost to consumers and will contact affected consumers once determined. DO NOT attempt any repairs yourself.

Polaris is notifying dealers and contacting registered owners directly. A Polaris dealer will contact owners if their unit has an affected service part.

Polaris has reported this matter to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

To search off-road recalls by model or vehicle identification number (VIN) to see if your unit is affected by any recalls, visit the Off-Road Safety Recalls page or call Polaris at 800-765-2747.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i believe these hooks have been the same since 2009, and now they are a problem lol.

as with everything in the last couple years that was never a problem and now is. Some liberal woke Fk must have went on a trail ride and tipped one onto himself and then cried to his lawyer.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at what point does polaris issue some sort of good will rebate or free products or something if for no other reason than to recognize the hassle of constantly having to bring your sled to the damn dealer, ffs.

Top Bottom