Martin motorsports oil deal?

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you go pay full price for oil so there is enough for the rest of us to get it for $22 a jug then ABOMB177 lol

Last edited:

ABOMB177

Reaction score
you go pay full price for oil so there is enough for the rest of us to get it for $22 a jug then ABOMB177 lol

I will gladely pay full price, I just wont pay the jacked up prices at Martins. You cant honestly say that S**t isnt a little more expensive there

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear this is the last year they'll let you secure your oil willy-nilly in your vehicle. Starting next year they are going to impose a load inspection before you are allowed to leave with your oil.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That deal was riversides promotion last year, martins did it just to save face cuz of all the guys asking them why thet werent doing it.. Riverside was way better cuz they fill your jugs all the way up not three quarters like matrins. I bough eight gallons at each dealer last year and for every four from riverside i got a free jug compaired to martins. So maybe phone riverside to see if they are doing the promotion again..I still have eight gallons left cuz my season sucked last year.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That deal was riversides promotion last year, martins did it just to save face cuz of all the guys asking them why thet werent doing it.. Riverside was way better cuz they fill your jugs all the way up not three quarters like matrins. I bough eight gallons at each dealer last year and for every four from riverside i got a free jug compaired to martins. So maybe phone riverside to see if they are doing the promotion again..I still have eight gallons left cuz my season sucked last year.

oh oh....not good.......:nono:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

id hate to hear your rant after opening a bag of chips

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be concerned about contamination on such a bulk deal.
Not if it's outa the sun ect and stays a week to week consistent temp stored

Better than the oil in ur sleds tank where it's hot, cold, ect and in tons of moisture

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Thats not even the part that worries me, decanting out of a bulk container has its own set of issues. Temp and UV are a issue but not the headline.

Not if it's outa the sun ect and stays a week to week consistent temp stored

Better than the oil in ur sleds tank where it's hot, cold, ect and in tons of moisture

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at Martins yesterday and asked about the oil sale and they said they weren't doing it this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom