Marlon sled deck reviews/experience?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at a last years model of Marlon sled deck for an 8ft box.

Anyone have any experience with these or reviews?

Priced at 3k with two front super clamps and powder coated black.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I have had one in my truck 4 years now. Made brackets that bolt it to the frame and use it for hauling both sleds and quads. I also haul whatever I need for work on it. It could be built a bit tougher as I have had to pull it out and weld up cracks and add gussets on the legs but I have deffiney got my money's worth from it. The ramp has been great and is holding up nice.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No they are welded in China and "made" here. I bought one, it looked decent.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at a last years model of Marlon sled deck for an 8ft box.

Anyone have any experience with these or reviews?

Priced at 3k with two front super clamps and powder coated black.

i have little to contribute but when i was looking for a deck last spfing ffun here in regina had 8ft black marlons for 2500

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had one before my full lotus deck. Was a great deck to me.never had any welds let go decking stayed together.my only regret..... Selling it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Heli1331

Reaction score
Just purchased a Marlon deck, all aluminum even the top, super glides installed with 2 superclamps and tie down points. Underneath dome light on a switch with the deck wired to plug into my 5th wheel plug. And its powder coated black. $4,200 installed. And of course it comes with 10ft telescoping ramps

i would recommend all aluminum, no maintance.

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
i have had mine for 3 years now, no welds have cracked, but my decking is starting to look pretty rough. and if i could do it over again i wouldnt get it ppowder coated black, as it slowly peels/bubbles off. get the all aluminum and get the sides/headache rack armour guarded.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposedly they fixed the powder costing issue, according to my salesman.

Steve Slade

Reaction score
Had mine for 3 years. Black powder coated with wood decking. Just got it resurfaced with infinity board at MLine. The wood was rotted and in bad shape. The deck is awesome now. They are good decks with excellent ramps. They just came out with a new design this fall. It blows the old marlon away. I would get the new style if ya don't mind shelling out more cash. I would definitely buy another again but I'm going with M line next time. Those decks are unreal

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got one. had it for almost two years. Its powder coated black and I have had no peeling issues except where I strap lumber down , so that would be my fault.

It came power coated black with a nice ten ft telescoping ramp, came with two pkgs of superglides and two superclamps. Also has the dome light under neath and I got the one with a checker plated deck. I have no complaints and It has held up great except they use cheap import plywood under the checker plate (as most do) should be replaced with a quality marine grade ply.

Bought it new for 2400-2700 tax in, cant remember exactly. Same deck was $4800.00 locally. Went to Barrhead to buy it. Worth the trip.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had mine for 3 years. Black powder coated with wood decking. Just got it resurfaced with infinity board at MLine. The wood was rotted and in bad shape. The deck is awesome now. They are good decks with excellent ramps. They just came out with a new design this fall. It blows the old marlon away. I would get the new style if ya don't mind shelling out more cash. I would definitely buy another again but I'm going with M line next time. Those decks are unreal

The price is whats unreal on a M-line, and for 6 k you get a crappy two piece ramp. They do look nice though.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price is whats unreal on a M-line, and for 6 k you get a crappy two piece ramp. They do look nice though.

Makes me laugh though on the M-Line, they were $5500 on kijiji until about 2 weeks ago.Now they are down to $4995, gonna wait until end of Oct then offer them $4500 if I don't have another brand by then.

Top Bottom