Marked fuel

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been running marked premium “boat gas” from Sicamous in my last two 850 Doo’s without issue for years. If it’s good enough for an expensive high horsepower boat it’s probably good enough for the sled. Just don’t use it in your truck.

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most dyed premiums are Ethanol free and better then most fuels out there depending where your getting it. I’ve always ran it and never had an issue.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only thing i've ever noticed is that it does seem to dye the filter material in the fuel filer. Not sure if it would effect its performance. For the price of those filters (like 7 bucks from napa) I changed it once or twice a year anyways so I never really got it till the point of failure. Like others have said, i'd be more concerned about the Ethanol content than the dye.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it delivered to my house. Only problem is if you are buying from a station with low turnover. If it has sat in their tank for 6 months you won't know. Buy from a card lock. It comes from the same tank with the dyed added when it is pumped.

Top Bottom