Marine Trailer Bunk Glides

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
Protect your boat. Bunk glides. HDPE infused with teflon, super slippery and designed to drain and flush sand and grit. great price-- $39.99 for 20'. Get rid of the carpet. Also have 1/8" and 1/4" black and white UV protected puck board
Boat glide Detail.JPG Boat Glide Trailer.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Looks like it would work great for sled trailers as well... front to back for ski guides and 2' crossways for the track...

Hmmm...maybe I'll need 200'

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
Looks like it would work great for sled trailers as well... front to back for ski guides and 2' crossways for the track...

Hmmm...maybe I'll need 200'
I sell the rubber infused Gator Guides for the sleds Ski Guides trailer.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just redone my boat trailer and the rug is all that's left to get rid of,will be picking some of that stuff up and never worry about that crap rug again! Thx catmando!

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
Just redone my boat trailer and the rug is all that's left to get rid of,will be picking some of that stuff up and never worry about that crap rug again! Thx catmando!
Any time. It is the best

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
That's true some come like that but there are lots of trailers with just the carpet.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How wide does it come in or does it vary by order?
Interested for some for my sled deck and bunks on my boat trailer.
So $39.99 for 20ftx?

Last edited:

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
How wide does it come in or does it vary by order?
Interested for some for my sled deck and bunks on my boat trailer.
So $39.99 for 20ftx?
Bunk glides are 1-1/2" wide.
For your sled deck I have the Gator Guides which are rubber infused HDPE, 7" wide and 5 or 10' lengths. $4.50 per ft

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK so no such thing as a dumb question right....well here goes...

This stuff is obviously slippery, the coefficient is quite likely less than the carpet, but once the boat is out of the water and the weight is sitting on the ridges, bouncing down the lovely
Alberta roads, wouldn’t that leave ridge marks in the gel coat. With the carpet the weight is spread out over the width of the bunk...

Hope I'm wrong, the stuff looks good.....

A.B Plastics

Reaction score

This stuff is obviously slippery, the coefficient is quite likely less than the carpet, but once the boat is out of the water and the weight is sitting on the ridges, bouncing down the lovely
Alberta roads, wouldn’t that leave ridge marks in the gel coat. With the carpet the weight is spread out over the width of the bunk...

No it will not leave marks, and on a 2 x 4 bunk we recommend putting to rows. All grit etc flushes out as well.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nope i have my $70000 dollar jet boat sitting on this stuff came factory on my custom trailer love it

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have no problemunderstanding that an Aluminum river boat would handle the weight distributiononto the 8 ridge’s, my concern is will a fiber glass hull be able to handle it withoutleaving impressions or ridge lines or even stress cracking the gel coat?
Are the newtrailers for fiber glass boats using this?
Would they be recommendedby any of the fiber glass boat manufactures?

Anybody here using it on an fiber glass boat ?

Top Bottom