Marine Audio in Edmonton

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Family bought a new used boat last year (2004 Mobius LSV) and wev been having nothing but problems with the stereo, speakers, etc .. (aftermarket) . Wheres the best place to go in the Edmonton area to get it looked at?

mountaincatab

Reaction score
Certified Radio on 170 street
Family bought a new used boat last year (2004 Mobius LSV) and wev been having nothing but problems with the stereo, speakers, etc .. (aftermarket) . Wheres the best place to go in the Edmonton area to get it looked at?

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would try auto electric... They seem to be best in industry with vehicles not sure if they work on boats but def worth phone call.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me. Beau at Venom Motorsports is all about audio. You said best place. Certified radio or any other chains specialize in drop in stereo and starters. Not high end audio. Beau did a friends boat with 2 retarded wake tower speakers I could hear clear as a bell 6 miles away on lake isle. Those two tower speakers were insanely louder than the system in my brother top line malibu wake setter with 10 speakers and subs. He works alone and is very picky about what he sells. Check him out.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me. Beau at Venom Motorsports is all about audio. You said best place. Certified radio or any other chains specialize in drop in stereo and starters. Not high end audio. Beau did a friends boat with 2 retarded wake tower speakers I could hear clear as a bell 6 miles away on lake isle. Those two tower speakers were insanely louder than the system in my brother top line malibu wake setter with 10 speakers and subs. He works alone and is very picky about what he sells. Check him out.
Were they exile audio 9" tower speakers??

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were they exile audio 9" tower speakers??

Not sure. But they were a 9" or better. Even had good bass. I believe they had some sort of glowing lights in them for night also. I will try to find out what they were and repost

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure. But they were a 9" or better. Even had good bass. I believe they had some sort of glowing lights in them for night also. I will try to find out what they were and repost

They are called wetsounds 10" rev10 is the model. Built in horns also. Venom motor sports

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a complete Wetsounds system put in my Air Nautique at Barry J's on 142st. Edward was great to deal with, and they stand behind their work. I did a lot of research on marine systems, and the Wetsounds line always seemed to be at the top. I'm definitely happy with my system. I only have two rev 8's on the tower and I can hear the music no problem at the end of the rope. In boat speakers sound awesome as well. The only thing that is factory on mine is my head unit, but the stereo doesn't run through that at all, I have everything going through my WS420 equalizer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I had a complete Wetsounds system put in my Air Nautique at Barry J's on 142st. Edward was great to deal with, and they stand behind their work. I did a lot of research on marine systems, and the Wetsounds line always seemed to be at the top. I'm definitely happy with my system. I only have two rev 8's on the tower and I can hear the music no problem at the end of the rope. In boat speakers sound awesome as well. The only thing that is factory on mine is my head unit, but the stereo doesn't run through that at all, I have everything going through my WS420 equalizer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad

Barry J's has good deals if you catch them too.... And have great marine equipment... Have bought stereos for both boats in owned there.... But nothing too fancy and did my own install

Top Bottom