Slomo (1)
Gotboost (1)
Catmando and my daughter(2 )
Scuba (1 for sure maybe 2)
Deasonic (1 maybe)
Welder (4 guys)
Can-doo& Labradorian(2)
-----------------------------------
We have 14 forsure and 2 maybe's..will update when we get more closer to the date

14 guys already,this wil be a great day,so many guys with diferent sled.Does anyone have an 08-09 Ski-Doo Summit 800 146-154.If so can i take if for a ride,just wanna ride one for a few minutes to see if i would wanna buy one.Thanks

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i was just told that i have to work this weekend so I won't be able to make it down, hope you guys have a good time.

Scuba

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok well i guess i wont speak for everyone, but seeing as i dont know the rideing area.

Jason ( deasoninc ) if your still going to ride pending your FLU. let me know. il still come down and ride with ya

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh well the i guess whomever still wants to head out can meet with you Ron and the rest of the gang as you know the area?

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

We got 4 inches last night, filled in all the holes, if you re coming to the lake it should be a great day. I sure hope it warms up
Don

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im heading in for this as well with Summit (Steve). I know Catmando is going too. I'll be at Happy's.

How come your cancelling?

I know the area as well.

I will be south of the lake 6km on Saturday breaking in a new motor, might see you there. What time at happy's, I'll be starting from my house.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long Lake-i talked to Catpride and we set up a date.It will be Saturday March 7th just a day outing,staging will be at Catprides place at Skeleton Lake and/or launch at Happy Store 9-9:30 and meet on the pipeline @10.I dunno how to get the pipeline myslef,but Cat will help us out with that.....If you wanna leave form Catpride's place's ask him and he'll give you details on how to get there

If your interested in tagging along reply to the thread and maybe send either Cat or myself a PM to confirm.If you wanna give us a cell number incase you need a hand to find the place feel free.

Should be a great time with nice weather plus this fresh snow doesn't hurt,also be a great way to see a new area and meet some of you other guys...

So who ever is left still going.............are we wtill meeting at Happy's between 9-9:30...............where is this happy's

Need some directions..............thanks

Glen

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gents, I have two other riders looking for a place to go on Saturday, where is Happy's tore? Is that the one at the turnoff to go into the Park? I will talk to the other guys and see what their plans are.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you go through Redwater to Wasatenau,Turn North and there is a sign saying Long Lake,Happy's Store is the entrance to Long Lake.Its about 45 min North,(9 miles south of Boyle).When you leave the Store on your sled,Ride North in the ditch for 2 or three miles untill you see a powerline with a trail heading east,Take that untill you hit a subdivision get on the road,turn right and then left into the first coldisac.There is a trail to the lake between the cabins to the lake on your right.Hit the lake and go left,About a half a mile on the right (east side) there is a trail into the tree's,Follow that untill you see a trail on your left,take that untill you hit a road,Follow that road east to the powerline,
This will get you lost for sure!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let them know at the store your parking there!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let them know at the store your parking there!

We always ask if it's ok to park there...each and every time. Never can take it for granted. We also make sure to buy gas and snacks. A little thanks for the secure parking spot.

Have fun. I was out for a little ride this afternoon (testing) and the drifts were amazing!

Top Bottom