March 7 day outing

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long Lake-i talked to Catpride and we set up a date.It will be Saturday March 7th just a day outing,staging will be at Catprides place at Skeleton Lake and/or launch at Happy Store 9-9:30 and meet on the pipeline @10.I dunno how to get the pipeline myslef,but Cat will help us out with that.....If you wanna leave form Catpride's place's ask him and he'll give you details on how to get there

If your interested in tagging along reply to the thread and maybe send either Cat or myself a PM to confirm.If you wanna give us a cell number incase you need a hand to find the place feel free.

Should be a great time with nice weather plus this fresh snow doesn't hurt,also be a great way to see a new area and meet some of you other guys...

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long Lake-i talked to Catpride and we set up a date.It will be Saturday March 7th just a day outing,staging will be at Catprides place at Skeleton Lake and/or launch at Happy Store 9-9:30 and meet on the pipeline @10.I dunno how to get the pipeline myslef,but Cat will help us out with that.....If you wanna leave form Catpride's place's ask him and he'll give you details on how to get there

If your interested in tagging along reply to the thread and maybe send either Cat or myself a PM to confirm.If you wanna give us a cell number incase you need a hand to find the place feel free.

Should be a great time with nice weather plus this fresh snow doesn't hurt,also be a great way to see a new area and meet some of you other guys...

Awesowe first post to your new thread. Now if we build it will they come?

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of right now I am in. I will know more later in the week. I would go up Friday nightand ride Sat and come back Sunday. ( I have a place to stay - north buck). :)

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey catspride what side of the lake you on bondiss or mewatha we have a cabin on mewatha on ravine drive right on the lake :d its across the tracks second driveway on the right

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey catspride what side of the lake you on bondiss or mewatha we have a cabin on mewatha on ravine drive right on the lake :d its across the tracks second driveway on the right

I'm on blossom Lane the one just before the boat launch. The only yard with tracks and the smallest cottage.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cant seem to get time off so I may be there to show the guys from Happy's store the way to the pipeline.
catmando!

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that myself and maybe frbstr might come down for this ride......i'll know more by the end of the weekend, i'll come myself if i have to.

Scuba

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledder That are In

Catpride and his son (2)
Slomo (1)
Gotboost (1)
Catmando and my daughter(2 )
Scuba (1 for sure maybe 2)
Deasonic (1 maybe)
Welder (1 maybe 4)
-----------------------------------
We have 9 forsure and 6 maybe's..will update when we get more closer to the date

Last edited by a moderator:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catpride is bringing his son who is 13,he is pretty fresh to sledding Cat said, so we'll take it easy.All in all be a great time.
Man you guys with boost will have to take it easy on some of the stock guys...lol

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i will take it easy i dont have a headlight so i will be comming back by 6 :mad:

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledder That are In

Catpride and his son (2)
Slomo (1)
Gotboost (1)
Catmando and my daughter(2 )
Scuba (1 for sure maybe 2)
Deasonic (1 maybe)
Welder (1 maybe 4)
-----------------------------------
We have 9 forsure and 6 maybe's..will update when we get more closer to the date

Count me and "Can-doo" in. He mentioned this to me today, Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Boost just makes you hit landmines that much harder,Ask ron about our last trip out there,My kid is comming with me as well.
catmando!

Top Bottom