March 3 - Edson Poker Rally

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Is anyone attending the Edson Poker Rally this weekend? I was going to take my son this year but I found out it is suppose to be approximately 100 k trail. Now I am looking for someone or a group that might be going and mind if I tagged along?

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure there is one March 3????? I run the Quadding/Sledding Page on Facebook and I have found no information on one March 3. There is one in Mannville March 3

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you sure there is one March 3????? I run the Quadding/Sledding Page on Facebook and I have found no information on one March 3. There is one in Mannville March 3

It's a memorial Rally I know that much but there has been 0 information on it at all this year.

mtndoo

Reaction score
I was also planning on going, but would feel a lot better about it if there was more information available. I have never been on the Edson trails, would hate to be the only one to show up and not find the trails :). I am planning to go with my daughter and her boyfriend - anyone else that is interested in joining us is welcome.

Mark Miller

mtndoo

Reaction score
I was also planning on going, but would feel a lot better about it if there was more information available. I have never been on the Edson trails, would hate to be the only one to show up and not find the trails :). I am planning to go with my daughter and her boyfriend - anyone else that is interested in joining us is welcome.

Mark Miller

I just talked to Brant, the contact for this event on the ASA web site. Some more info that he provided:
- 100 km trail
- lunch is supplied on the trail, hot dogs and hot chocolate
- supper is supplied at the Edson rec center at the end of the ride, beef on a bun
- entry fees, including first hand (estimated, subject to change) are:
- $15 for ASA members
- $25 for non-ASA members
- additional hands are $10

For more information, here is the link on the ASA web site:

It sounds like the trails are in great shape and freshly groomed, should be a good ride!

Mark

brolling

Reaction score
Yes the Edson Sno-Seekers poker rally is still a go for March 3rd, Like Mark says the trail is 100km long this year. The trail was groomed last week and set up very well. We plan to groomed again this week with the clubs new 10 foot wide drag instead of the 8 foot. We got about five inches of snow after the first grooming

The cost is $10 a hand for ASA members and $25 for non ASA members, $10 for each additional hands

Edson Sno-Seekers 10th annual Larry Iwaschuk Memorial Poker Rally
Saturday March 3, 2012
Registration 8-11 am
Edson Rec complex
For more info contact 780-723-4042 or Brant @ 780-706-6047

Thanks for contacting me Mark and putting out the information, I will try to meet up with you at registration

Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Edson Sno-Seekers poker rally is still a go for March 3rd, Like Mark says the trail is 100km long this year. The trail was groomed last week and set up very well. We plan to groomed again this week with the clubs new 10 foot wide drag instead of the 8 foot.

The cost is $10 a hand for members and $25 for non members, $10 for each additional hands

Edson Sno-Seekers 10th annual Larry Iwaschuk Memorial Poker Rally
Saturday March 3, 2012
Registration 8-11 am
Edson Rec complex
For more info contact 780-723-4042 or Brant @ 780-706-6047

Thanks for contacting me Mark and putting out the information, I will try to meet up with you at registration

Will post to my FaceBook Page............too bad more info wasn't out there sooner :(

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Mark What time were you planning on starting on Saturday? I would love to tag along :)

mtndoo

Reaction score
I am planning to get there at about 10:30, depending on how fast I can get my daughter moving Sat morning :). I see that your location is Edson, if you like I can send you a message or give you a call when I get on the road. I have a few other people considering joining also, not sure how many will actually make it.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I am planning to get there at about 10:30, depending on how fast I can get my daughter moving Sat morning :). I see that your location is Edson, if you like I can send you a message or give you a call when I get on the road. I have a few other people considering joining also, not sure how many will actually make it.

That would be great! I am hoping to be there and unloaded earlier. I will wait till you get there to ride. I will send you a message with my cell number.

Top Bottom