Marathon "Standard" Decks

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We have spent alot of time marketing Marathon's latest product the Marathon Lite Deck, and in review perhaps left the impression that this was a replacement for the Premier Deck of the Sledding & ATV world the "Marathon Standard Deck".
This indeed is not at all the case the Standard deck is very much still in production and evolving with constant attention to detail by Marathon to ensure that the Standard deck retains its position as the Premier Deck of the Sledding & ATV world.
In Marathon's own word's about the Standard Deck:
"Using 40 years of aluminum fabrication experience Marathon has created 3 tough models for your toy hauling needs. Marathon decks utilize our proprietary extruded aluminum that blends form and function, giving you the strongest and easiest to use aluminum ATV and Snowmobile truck deck on the market. Marathon is #1 for all these reasons and more."

DSC00535.jpg

Visit out site today, for pricing on all the Marathon Decks and Options.

hedge

Reaction score
I'm looking for a deck. Could you summarize what I'm giving up with the 'lite' deck. It's almost a grand cheaper so it must be giving up something. I primarily want it for hauling quads, is the 'regular' better suited for sleds?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Hedge

I see Vaughn responded in the "ask the manufacturer thread" but to re-cap these are the differences:

1) No superclamps or deck hooks mounted

2) Less complicated headache rack

3) Folding instead of telescopic ramp

5) No superglides

6) Different bobtail

Below are some pictures of the Marathon Lite Deck:

051.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

Last edited: