Maps for Crowsnest North - Atlas, Alexander?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I completely forgot to talk to the people from Crow Snow Riders at the Calgary show.

I'm looking for a map(s) of areas like Atlas, Alexander or any other good riding areas in Crowsnest. Where can I get some?

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some really good maps of the crownest area that are GPS downloadable and to your computer as well. They show both the north and south side of the highway. Check out CNPquadsquad site. They show a lot of trails including the plane crash site (really nice ride on quad, never been up on a sled).:D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alexander has their own website. Mountain Memories in the Pass can help you with Atlas really good folks, say hi to Anne. Deadmans Pass from Atlas will take you to the bowls of the Alexander. The Elkford Club also has maps, their eastern trails hook up with the Alexander.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I forgot all about the CNPSquad. That's what happens when you buy a new computer, you lose some info in the process.

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
When in the area,stop in or give us a call.. we are the new owners of
you can access all of these ares from our place..
We have all the maps.... Fernie Club has a new map coming out in Dec... I know they have put lots of time into it...i am sure it will show the sparwood, Elkford areas as well.

Lets hope it starts snowing real soon... not much around here.. corbin has a little, not worth traveling for though..

curtis

Top Bottom