Man Missing in or Around Calgary

BirdieO

Reaction score
Hey All...please take a look at the link and share it on your facebook or any other way you have available!! The man that is missing is a husband and father to 3 young children...he needs to come home!! Just think if it were your husband or wife, you would want others to take a moment and take a look:)

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I truly don't understand a post like this not making the thread..............but I have ensured it's out there on my FB Wall and my FB Quadding/Sledding in Alberta page................I hope he is found...........but always as the days grow longer loose hope of a good outcome :(

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in okotoks so i posted to my facebook also my wife works in okotoks as an accountant so she knows quite a few local people she has also posted it every bit helps.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well acording to my facebook posted an hour ago he is home "Stefan is home! We are so grateful to everyone that supported and contributed to out family during this difficult time. Thank you all so much".

Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's been found...................and from what I have seen back home with his family. No answers yet as to where he was or was found..................

Top Bottom