Man Made Leather

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many folks out there are driving High end vehicle's with made made leather upholstery and how does it compare to the real leather. My wife and I were looking at the MB C300 4matic and the BMW 328I Xdrive and the base models all start out with the made made interiors, to get the real thing it's another $2,500.00. Is it worth it:confused: or does the made made materials hold up just as well. Anyone with any feed back would be appreciated, also anybody own either vehicle and again feedback on these models would be appreciated. Thx.:Vette:

JHeffner

Reaction score
If I had your money I would burn mine....lol Sorry dude I got no help. I just did some vinal work in my 73 and it looks really nice. When it gets dirty I just hit it with the pressure washer and wipe clean. My wife says spend the money on the good sh%t.

S

sldgy

and here I thought this was going to be about a man and his sheep:rolleyes:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I think the "leather" in 01-07 Classic GM's only had real leather on the bum part of the seat, and pleather on the back and arms, and I think all the NBS 07+ GM's are 100% pleather. I could be wrong. but what MB puts in their product would be way different anyways. How long have they been using this man made substitute? Can you look at an older one to see how it holds up?

Top Bottom