Malicious Software on ad server

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Been running Tren Micro PC-Cillin for about 6 years now...Have never had an issue with viruses OR intrusion... Norton is a bully program, PC-Cillin is a neutral simple system which for me has been 100% effective and never caused operation difficulties and there is no need to uninstall windows defender and other firewall programs it works with them in harmony. I pay $39 year and can install on 3 computers.

It does a daily full system scan and on average identifies and removes 25-30 suspicious files...

Simple and effective.... kinda like retarded chicks

I like it...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
images

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Been running Tren Micro PC-Cillin for about 6 years now...Have never had an issue with viruses OR intrusion... Norton is a bully program, PC-Cillin is a neutral simple system which for me has been 100% effective and never caused operation difficulties and there is no need to uninstall windows defender and other firewall programs it works with them in harmony. I pay $39 year and can install on 3 computers.

It does a daily full system scan and on average identifies and removes 25-30 suspicious files...

Simple and effective.... kinda like retarded chicks

I like it...

This is the work computer Bogg and well you know what i work with so we have basically no protection :eek::eek::d

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My malaware let it in (maybe it wasn't updated). Had a bugger of a time getting some babylon "game" , HDD "antivirus software" and some media player. Kept popping the internet up and various programs. Froze up the computer... Wouldn't let us system restore until a few hours later....probably once it was done copying all our files...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

It did a heck of a number on my work computer also, had to send it back to calgary office :mad:

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
no worries or need to say sorry...

malwarebytes wont load, you need to kill the process tree first
also safe mode cammand prompt to remove the hotfix.exe file needs to be done...

mine got progressively worse until nothing could save it

That sucks!! Sorry to hear about your loss! :mad:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA, I retract my previous statement. That virus hit my computer like a Mack truck. I did a full restore yesterday, and went out and bought McAfee. Just finished downloading the antivirus, and logged in here to see what kind of sh!t storm is going to hit me again. So far so good.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weird, I got a couple things, but didn't take much to get rid of them. And back to normal now.

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man glad I don't check this site much anymore... Haven't missed anything, and virus free.. I bet i know where this site got its STD :D

Top Bottom