Malayasin Plane Shot down

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say this is their way of getting rid of the missing one but realistically this is a tragedy. Many lives lost from many different countries.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, with Russia's clear position on homosexuality, I'm wondering if this plane may have been targeted on purpose.

I think Putin is trying to keep a little distance, he is trying to give the perception of non-interference, but I do believe he gave them the missile launcher and said "see what you can do with this".

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is sure alot of sick people in the world. I still think we should realize how lucky we are to live in suck a great and safe country. lots of fear that sledders have how much snow will we be getting this coming season! Over there they have many fears like will a bomb land on my house today?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is sure alot of sick people in the world. I still think we should realize how lucky we are to live in suck a great and safe country. lots of fear that sledders have how much snow will we be getting this coming season! Over there they have many fears like will a bomb land on my house today?

I think you meant such. I have to agree with you on that.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100 aids researchers on the plane, huh, must of been getting close to finding a cure with their research. Sure would be a shame if someone found a cure to aids, being a billion dollar industry with treatments and medications for the governments and pharmaceutical companies. wouldn't be surprised that someone paid off these people to bring down that plane.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that pro Russian rebels made a mistake and thought it was a Ukraine military aircraft. They had shot 2 down in the previous week. The Malaysian jet was following proper protocol and was at 33,000 ft when it was hit. I don't think there was any Aid's related conspiracy going on here. How would the rebels get flight manifests from Dutch or Malaysian authorities?

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that pro Russian rebels made a mistake and thought it was a Ukraine military aircraft. They had shot 2 down in the previous week. The Malaysian jet was following proper protocol and was at 33,000 ft when it was hit. I don't think there was any Aid's related conspiracy going on here. How would the rebels get flight manifests from Dutch or Malaysian authorities?
Just doesn't make sense how they could make a mistake. Only planes flying at 30000+ feet through there is civilian aircraft and it is a popular flight path with airlines taking that route all day every day. For example this is currently right now in real time, all these planes that used to cut through Ukraine are being diverted around, but as of a couple days ago all these planes were going right over. You can't tell me that they accidentley shot down a civillian plane thinking it was military when there's hundreds of other aircraft at that same altitude around that plane they targeted? Makes no sense at all. And with this app I have it will show you everything about a plane you want to know about in real time, uploadfromtaptalk1405785881105.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1405785939625.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1405785979795.jpg all they needed to know was the flight number or plane registration and they have their target.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just doesn't make sense how they could make a mistake. Only planes flying at 30000+ feet through there is civilian aircraft and it is a popular flight path with airlines taking that route all day every day. For example this is currently right now in real time, all these planes that used to cut through Ukraine are being diverted around, but as of a couple days ago all these planes were going right over. You can't tell me that they accidentley shot down a civillian plane thinking it was military when there's hundreds of other aircraft at that same altitude around that plane they targeted? Makes no sense at all. And with this app I have it will show you everything about a plane you want to know about in real time, View attachment 172325View attachment 172326View attachment 172327all they needed to know was the flight number or plane registration and they have their target.

i watched a news report on sun news where a retired Canadian pilot got up and said to the trained eye it would be hard to mistake... to the untrained rebel with surface to air missile handed to them it could be easy to mistake a commercial air liner... almost like russia said,,, here you go... go play with this see what you can do...

lots of planes choose not to fly that popular route... for example air canada stopped 6 weeks ago or longer... I believe this was rebals with technology they didn't understand, got trigger happy as his buddy shot two planes down earlier and simply didn't care to check or be too careful... maybe the system is automated?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just doesn't make sense how they could make a mistake. Only planes flying at 30000+ feet through there is civilian aircraft and it is a popular flight path with airlines taking that route all day every day. For example this is currently right now in real time, all these planes that used to cut through Ukraine are being diverted around, but as of a couple days ago all these planes were going right over. You can't tell me that they accidentley shot down a civillian plane thinking it was military when there's hundreds of other aircraft at that same altitude around that plane they targeted? Makes no sense at all. And with this app I have it will show you everything about a plane you want to know about in real time, View attachment 172325View attachment 172326View attachment 172327all they needed to know was the flight number or plane registration and they have their target.
So they picked the Aids researchers plane out of that mess and picked it off? Whats your thoughts on the JFK assasination, Bermuda Triangle and Area 51? Lol.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was probably a bunch of pissed up Russians playing with their new toy. Started pushing buttons, got a radar lock on something and fired one off. I doubt a tactical launcher like that would have IFF capability to determine friend or foe and if it did I doubt those douche bags knew what it was telling them. High tech skeet shooting with tragic consequences.

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com
Typically, the first question asked in criminology is "who benefits?". There are so irregularities about this event, we should be very careful to examine the facts before passing judgement. This could very well lead to WW3.

This website has done a great job with its reporting:

Ukraine Releases YouTube Clip "Proving" Rebels Shot Down Malaysian Flight MH-17 | Zero Hedge

Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace? | Zero Hedge

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-18/final-moments-flight-mh-17-russian-side-story

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts seems to have a very sobering perspective on events. Paul Craig Roberts - Official Homepage

Last edited:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typically, the first question asked in criminology is "who benefits?". There are so irregularities about this event, we should be very careful to examine the facts before passing judgement. This could very well lead to WW3.

This website has done a great job with its reporting:

Ukraine Releases YouTube Clip "Proving" Rebels Shot Down Malaysian Flight MH-17 | Zero Hedge

Was Flight MH-17 Diverted Over Restricted Airspace? | Zero Hedge

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-18/final-moments-flight-mh-17-russian-side-story

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts seems to have a very sobering perspective on events. Paul Craig Roberts - Official Homepage

thanks i can't find anything from Paul Craig Roberts on the crash... perhaps cut and paste it if you still have it... thank for the post...

snowrideadventures

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowrideadventures.com

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This just went up on his site, he has a number of articles prior to this that provide valuable context into the situation. I've followed him for years and his track record of analysis is bang on IMHO!

What Happened to the Malaysian Airliner? -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Sorry I smell BS, why would Putin's plane fly though the same airspace the Malaysian airliner was shot down in 45 minutes later? The author seems like the stereo-typical conspiracy theorist American journalist.

Top Bottom