making a jump

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking at getting a new sled and its gonna be either a 2011 or 2012 polaris 800 and wanna kno eveyones input i am jumping from a 2010 rmk 800 which had more motor problems then i wanna deal with.. whats the pros and cons and what rides better for my im thinking a rmk assualt but wat year

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking at getting a new sled and its gonna be either a 2011 or 2012 polaris 800 and wanna kno eveyones input i am jumping from a 2010 rmk 800 which had more motor problems then i wanna deal with.. whats the pros and cons and what rides better for my im thinking a rmk assualt but wat year

Are you riding the big hills? if you are I dont think you will like the track out there. The new ride to the Pro Chassis is great IMO. I had a 08 800 dragon and could not believe the difference in the two sleds and I rode side by side same day kinda a deal. You will not regret the jump. I have the Pro RMK 2011, have not rode the Assualt but the better shocks can only be a plus.

RMK_TEMPEST

Reaction score
if you like the assault shocks try looking for a snow check that did not get picked up with the powder track, then you will be set. The pro chassis has a much different riding experience than the iq...i think you will like it

Top Bottom