Reaction score
I still use my XP cover and it fits fine on the XM
6 years old and as long as its strapped tight it works great
It is not as tight a fit as the new ones but it works just fine

Birdie

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is why if I use my deck to transport sleds we never tarp. Just wash when you get there. I've had too many experiences like this where the tarp does more damage than good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What good is that gonna do when ripping around A arms?

I havent had any issues with tarps ripping once i got the bungee cord around the riser and made sure all the straps are tight if everything is tight should work. Logged tons of miles like this from Sask to Revy and it worked for me.

Just offering what might be a solution.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is just too funny! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone
Ya, I thought I'd offer up some humor for you doo riders - if you check my signature, you'll see I'm on a Cat.
But for all, consider a Skinz tarp for your sleds. They are waterproof neoprene and fit like a glove. I've had the same tarp since 2005, still looks like new. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent had any issues with tarps ripping once i got the bungee cord around the riser and made sure all the straps are tight if everything is tight should work. Logged tons of miles like this from Sask to Revy and it worked for me.

Just offering what might be a solution.

always the outside ones on deck. One lasted 5 rides other one only 2 and was rippin... If we go again this year I'll try wrap them tight! Just seems to be junk compared to last cover I used.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I thought I'd offer up some humor for you doo riders - if you check my signature, you'll see I'm on a Cat.
But for all, consider a Skinz tarp for your sleds. They are waterproof neoprene and fit like a glove. I've had the same tarp since 2005, still looks like new. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for.

I have looked at them.. Likely order one if this thing rips again.

Top Bottom