Main Jet Happenings

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Friday November 9th, our Annual Main Jet Open House, cusomer appreciation night. Sales, fun, refreshments,
Come if you can.. it will be fun.
6:00 - 9:00pm

Monday the 12th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. a free avalanche seminar. Polaris Industries, Triggerpoint Snow Services and Main Jet Motorsports is offering a free 2 hour avalanche awarness Seminar. Contact Trish at Main Jet for more information

250-352-3191

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it has been a whirlwind of a few weeks for us at Main jet.
On Friday, the Open house was an awesome success. It was busy, many, many people came to enjoy the festivities... I was running my kiester off up and down the stairs... I had knocked my debit/creditcard machine onto the floor then stepped on it.. so I had an interesting evening of running!
It was wonderful to see Support from Industry. Reid Hedlund, from Boondocker Performance Canada was in the house answering many a question about turbo's and performance enhancement.
Cory Davidson from Polaris was there too! Dallas Walbum was our Band and MC for the night..always a crowd pleaser Dallas Rocked it right till the end. People LOVED the many prize draws, and auctions . We had some local roller derby girls helping out.. Aly and Penny were epic!! Beyond tough these girls rolled around and were the perfect hostesses. I was eager to see how long Dennis B in his Sasquatch suit, would take to annoy Penny the Roller Derby Girl... My money would have been on her for sure!..
I'll post up some pics soon!

Have an epic Day!! Let it Snow!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the first time, Polaris Industries and Triggerpoint Snow Services has teamed up with Main Jet Motorsports to offer a free avalanche avalanche Seminar. The turnout was larger than expected. I loved seeing all the peeps eager to learn. Huge props to Cory Davidson from Polaris Industries for making this happen.. And of course to Amber Wood, for her down to earth enthusiastic education. She is one of us.. so her method of teaching reaches home instantly. Other supporters included Motorfist, BCA and of The Canadian Avalanche Centre! Thank you for helping us reach out!
I'll add some pics in a bit too.. Off the grid pic loading is not too great this morning in our snowey Awesomeland!

Last edited:
Top Bottom