Made a little slideshow tonight

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Catmando sent me some awesome pics there was honestly some real nice pics kudos to who took them so I played around with them ....here ya go buddy :D

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uy3kB01a89I[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Neat..great work. :clap2:
You got a picture of me at the end, stuck good, the pics of all the guys pointing at me and my summit is straight up and down. How long did that take to do a video like that. I have alot of video's and pics all not resized or nothing so your working with quality pics. I will start burning on disks and I'll talk about a video for the booth at the show. I want to have videos with pics between is that possible.

I'll fix the above so its in the tags [you...] insert your url here[/you...] and it works

Snow and Mud.com has there own video section, SnowandMud Tube on the left side navigation menu, you have to register there as well and you can put them in there as well. I need to get some video's in there like that. For those that cant find the menu its on the forum page on the left side "navigation menu" try out the features and once your in that section click on the "Video's" tab and look at all the video's

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow!
Sorry it took me so long to reply,Ive been tweekin the kitty.I'm very impressed Murray.Thanks alot.That makes me want to go load the sleds and head for the mountains.You did a great job!
Awsome Dude...............Owe you a beer!
catmando!

Qwadder

Reaction score
Nice work , great slide show, now he's a you tube star.
Hope your helmet still fits Catmando.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Neat..great work. :clap2:
You got a picture of me at the end, stuck good, the pics of all the guys pointing at me and my summit is straight up and down. How long did that take to do a video like that. I have alot of video's and pics all not resized or nothing so your working with quality pics. I will start burning on disks and I'll talk about a video for the booth at the show. I want to have videos with pics between is that possible.

I'll fix the above so its in the tags [you...] insert your url here[/you...] and it works

Snow and Mud.com has there own video section, SnowandMud Tube on the left side navigation menu, you have to register there as well and you can put them in there as well. I need to get some video's in there like that. For those that cant find the menu its on the forum page on the left side "navigation menu" try out the features and once your in that section click on the "Video's" tab and look at all the video's

I tried using the tags but it wouldn't load for me....as for time about an hour and a bit I just kinda slapped it together believe it or not, there was 2 pics at the end that turned out way crappy( I musta clicked on the thumb rather than the pic and didn't notice till I posted) Vids and pics mixed together are not a problem they are wayyyy better I just can't save any posted vids so they need to be emailed to me or on a disk. That vid had about 3-4 shots that could have been in a magazine I was real impressed.
Thanks for all the praises guys and DPD you can owe me a beer......or 2:p kekekeke

If you got any wicked pics or vids send them to me murminator@hotmail.com

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice work , great slide show, now he's a you tube star.
Hope your helmet still fits Catmando.

Hey..........When we golfing????????????
Gonna make you eat those words young fella!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Geeze, Murm.... I Can't View This At Work, But Just Got Home And Opened It Up. You, My Friend, Are An Artiste... That Is An Awesome Slide Show(way Excellant Pick Of Music Too).... Just Too Bad About The Kats In The Show. Guess The Doos Were Playing Way Up Higher, Rather Than Down On The Lakes....lol ..... Again, Excellent Work Murray!!!;)

Top Bottom