Mad Motorsports

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just throwin' this out there. After being at the sled show and having a lot of dialogue with different people I just wanted to throw out some props to this little shop that seems to get overlooked a bit. Dean at MAD has given me the best service I have ever personally had and is a straight up shooter. I have never heard a bad review about the shop ever and customer service is always #1 priority. I'm not trying to bash or discredit any of the other great shops out there, just throwin a word out for a great place that probably doesn't have the hype that it should. Cheers

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just throwin' this out there. After being at the sled show and having a lot of dialogue with different people I just wanted to throw out some props to this little shop that seems to get overlooked a bit. Dean at MAD has given me the best service I have ever personally had and is a straight up shooter. I have never heard a bad review about the shop ever and customer service is always #1 priority. I'm not trying to bash or discredit any of the other great shops out there, just throwin a word out for a great place that probably doesn't have the hype that it should. Cheers

Deano is a bang up guy and does great work. My sled is going there ASAP to get some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deano is the man. Knows his stuff. Only sells you what you need at a good price. And great over the phone tech support. Highly recommended.

GUNSMOKE

Reaction score
Great service from Deano. Bought all my parts there to help the old XM. No bull just straight to the point.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, he works very closely with Linderman and nothing but great things coming out of Arctic Edge. They are working on a 950 kit for the etech that I am very excited about! Time will tell though, thats alot of rotating mass.
can he make an XM RIP

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, he works very closely with Linderman and nothing but great things coming out of Arctic Edge. They are working on a 950 kit for the etech that I am very excited about! Time will tell though, thats alot of rotating mass.

Quiet, don't ruin the secret... Turbos be afraid of this monster.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Deano! He has always helped me out, stands behind his work, and I have never had return for issues after I have picked up my sled from him. He is the real deal! He turned my '14 xm from ok to amazing. Keep up the great work Dean.

sylvanAssault

Reaction score
i too am patiently impatiently waiting for the 950 kit i hear it will be ready to go by november sometime fingers crossed. it'll be fun to smoke the turbos in the trees, its going to be a beast......

Deano is a hell of guy and does amazing work and will always take the time to trouble shoot whether you run to his shop or over the phone

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Another big shout out and thanks to Deano, top notch guy and top notch service.

I am proud to call Dean a friend and recommend anyone looking at aftermarket and performance parts to go for a visit.. A small shop with HUGE results.. No BS just straight up performance and honesty.

The proof is on the snow!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
X2. Have sent many of my customers to dean... One in particular I was a little worried about... somewhat of a perfectionist..... Not only did he come back with good reviews but a big smile on his face with some good story's about how much harder his sled pulled than his friends did afterwards. Part of my job is making sure people have a good experience on the hill as well as in the dealership so I have steered away from a few of the mod shops over the years due to poor customer service or poor workmanship but time and time again he works wonders and gets the job done with a smile. No problems sending people there.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2. Have sent many of my customers to dean... One in particular I was a little worried about... somewhat of a perfectionist..... Not only did he come back with good reviews but a big smile on his face with some good story's about how much harder his sled pulled than his friends did afterwards. Part of my job is making sure people have a good experience on the hill as well as in the dealership so I have steered away from a few of the mod shops over the years due to poor customer service or poor workmanship but time and time again he works wonders and gets the job done with a smile. No problems sending people there.

So why do you still make me work on your chit

Top Bottom