MacKenize Lake

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went down to vist some friends that are camping down at Medicine Lake, I took the quad with me, and man what a fun place to go riding lots of mud, great trails to ride and great spots to camp. Has anyone else been there and what where your thoughts on it? I don't normally go out just to go mudding but what a fun time!!!:D I think I could get into it alot more. I will try to post some pics a little later. Sorry wrong Title it is Medicine Lake.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics.

Attachments

• Allison 053[1].jpg
    Allison 053[1].jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Allison 057[1].jpg
    Allison 057[1].jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 170

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY NOS: HOW COME BIGIQ? HASN'T DONE ANY "EVANEERING" ON THAT SPORT QUAD YET??? OR HAS IT BEEN???:confused:

He hasn't done any ethaneering on them, because none of us will let him turn our pieces of art into Frankeinstien machinces....lol, hope he doesn't read this....hehehe.:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Ethaneering to the Shank's machinery eh Nos! hee hee

It is you about time you joined the site.....how long have I been telling you to sign up 4-5 months now?? You must have finally found your comp. Shankster is the one behind the Honda, and BigIQ? is the other guy with all the mud on him!!.....yahoo...good times!!:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was out there with a group of the outlaws and yes it is a great spot.Found some huge bear tracks when we were out there and a ton of all kinds of trails.
catmando!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how those Swamps treat you out there?

They worked great, should have had better tires along time ago!....never new what I was missing. I have a video that I will post from that day in the video it looks like I was stuck but like you said Leonard on and off the gas and it slowly dug itself out.

Top Bottom