mach 1 chassis swap

treetrimmer

Reaction score
my brother trashed his mach 1 on the weekend, and being the great brother he is, left the remains for me.tunnel, skid frame, track, maybe the seat, and one ski, hood hinge, gone. question being, would the motor fit into a summit chassis with the mach parts.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mach would be a ck3 chassis,and the summit a s chassis,to put the 700 tripple into an s chassis you would need a fair amount of parts you dont have pipes,engine plate, hoses etc.I know that there alot of 809 tripples that have been put into this chassis,but you need after market pipes as doo never put a tripple in this chassis.You would probably have more luck with this thread in performance and modification garage.If you decide not to do it I would be interested in both sleds send me a PM if you want to sell them.

SKIROULE

Reaction score
Hey Treetrimmer,
Does he want to replace it with another Mach 1? I have one that i'm thinking of selling because I don't ride it.:d

Xaavier1980

Reaction score
I have a 1991 Mach 1 583 long track. The trailing arm where it meets where you place your foot, (left) broke on the inside and it cannot be welded. The guy has a chasis for 100 bucks from a short track. How much of a pain in the rump would it be to swap chasis? Does anyone have a link to somewhere with images or instructions on how this may be accomplished? I could really really really use some help. I just bought this thing and it turns out the person may have rolled it and neglected to tell me.:nono:

Xaavier1980

Reaction score
As a side note, what I kind of missed, was that I wanted to know if I could keep the long track portion from my current sled, and simply swap out the front end? is this possible? and the rest of my question remains the same.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother trashed his mach 1 on the weekend, and being the great brother he is, left the remains for me.tunnel, skid frame, track, maybe the seat, and one ski, hood hinge, gone. question being, would the motor fit into a summit chassis with the mach parts.

I have a complete crankshop triple with jaws pipes in a ZX summit...... 162x16x2.5 track.....carbon fiber/titanium....light weight everything! PM me if you want a turn key sled......

Top Bottom