M8000 ECU Codes

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where does a guy find what the codes mean?Mine ran fine yesterday but started flashing ECU 16 and had to limp it home!I was really low on fuel,the level was flashing on the dash gauge!My other sleds have a decal under the hood to reference some of the codes.I have 100 miles on the machine trying to break it in.

Sledzepplin

Reaction score
Where does a guy find what the codes mean?Mine ran fine yesterday but started flashing ECU 16 and had to limp it home!I was really low on fuel,the level was flashing on the dash gauge!My other sleds have a decal under the hood to reference some of the codes.I have 100 miles on the machine trying to break it in.

I'm on a 2011 m8 and the code list is on a sticker on top the ecu prob can still find them there

thekrust

Reaction score
ECU 16 is a power valve cable problem. Most likely out of adjustment. Check them as per owners manual.

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

APV Cable needs adjusting

Top Bottom